KD X

Literally the blue/gold pair he wore, Nike. It's that simple :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to like Oreos but I don't.

If they don't drop an iD soon then I'll settle for the mint or the Still KD.

Either way I'll be disappointed but I def want one pair lol

TTS folks must got some fat feet or not honestly kno their true size

Do not make the mistake getting your normal size

Also don't understand how the 9s were the most difficult shoe to put on but they don't have good lockdown?

I watched KD have the X slide right off his foot and he slid it right back on without untying them or anything. Is that considered lockdown

Last edited:

Also don't understand how the 9s were the most difficult shoe to put on but they don't have good lockdown?

I watched KD have the X slide right off his foot and he slid it right back on without untying them or anything. Is that considered lockdown
People have different feet

and KD got hockey stick feet, the 9s came off multiple times the same way lol

Maybe you haven't played in both? The 9s were a dope shoe I balled in multiple pairs but the x's have a stiffer zoom for sure and the lacing definitely feels like it locks your foot in better than the 9s did. Different strokes I guess... and I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of KD coming out of every damn shoe he's ever played in

Yeah I'm a skinny dude with skinny feet and I'm glad I went TTS. These are one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn for balling

I think the sizing "dispute" mainly has to do with personal preference and use of the shoe (ball vs. casual).

Measured on a brannock device, my true size is a 14 and I'm halfway between a normal/medium width and the next narrow size (some other letter that I don't remember). These fit just about perfectly, albeit a tad snug at the midfoot until broken in. Nikes have always run narrow, and KDs notoriously so.

So I have long, narrow feet...and I couldn't imagine sizing down in these. My toes would be at the end of the shoes, and they'd be too tight. But a lot of basketball players make comfort sacrifices in regards to fit in order to achieve lockdown and stability. Look at any seasoned baller's feet and you'll likely see hammer toes, bunions, and big toes that curl inward. All telltale signs of a wearing shoes that don't "fit" correctly, except it's the nature of the sport. Nobody wants to wobble in a shoe and break an ankle, so they'll get used to ignoring the fact that their toes are scrunched up in the front or that their first metatarsophalangeal joint is rubbing against the side of the shoe.

With the KD IX and X, I place more of the blame on the one-piece bootie construction. It removes too much of the customization of a standard tongue+lace setup. So if a ball player likes the shoe but is having lockdown issues, they'll try sizing down to get that "good" fit.

The best advice is to go and try them on. If you can't (like me for instance, stores often don't carry bigger sizes), the best place to start is at your TRUE SIZE and work from there. If you don't know your true size, get measured up. You would be surprised how many people don't know what size feet they actually have.

Last edited:
Getting the anniversary 10s from footlocker for $120 Is hard to pass up. I balled in kd 9s and I love that shoe more than most shoes I've used(pg1, kobe 11, kyrie 1, curry 1)kd 9s are my favorite hooping shoe other than my kobe 4s. My biggest issue was trying them. Had to buy new laces for my kd 9s cause I broke up the Aglets on both

Did anniversaries release in GS/Kid sizes on NDC?

I saw a woman at Javale's Juglife softball game at The Coliseum wearing some this past weekend. She said she had a size 6.5Y. I dont remember anything smaller than a mens 8.

Wow, had no idea. I have a rewards expiring on the 5th, hm. I wanna want to wait though for the blue GSW pair, that we may not get, or the mint bottom pair :\

Those annis did look good on her lil feet though lol

How TF westbrook got an MVP shoe minutes after but it's June 26th Kevin Durant is an NBA champion and still no champ pack

What shoe? NDC put a shirt up but that's all I saw.

His "Why Not?" 31.5 PEs came out awhile ago.

Back
Top Bottom