KD X

That's what I'm waiting for just want a pair to hoop in since I missed on the Anniversary pair

Yeah, as more reviews come in - these look to be casual only. Can't wait for oreos 7/1.

Last edited:
And are you standing up while measuring with your thumb? Your foot expands nearly half an inch with weight on it.

These fit absolutely TTS.

I guess it depends if you have wide feet or slim ? But I know I'm not the only one in here complaining about sizing issues

I guess it depends if you have wide feet or slim ? But I know I'm not the only one in here complaining about sizing issues
I have a slim foot, same goes for the KD 9. I went TTS. I tried all the sizes in between in the 9 and 10. TTS fits me best.

Perfect amount of space in the toe for me in both models.

Just go try them on in store, problem solved.

I did that and will be going down half a size when I see a CW i like

even appearance wise? 

what about the fit on these? 9s were a pain to get on and off.  these have that stretch flap
IMO the 10 looks better casually, and they are so much easier to put on and take off. I don't even have to lace them up (or unlace them, for that matter) for casual wear. Not ultraboost-easy, but easy.

I have a slim foot, same goes for the KD 9. I went TTS. I tried all the sizes in between in the 9 and 10. TTS fits me best.

Perfect amount of space in the toe for me in both models.
Yup...my foot is on the narrow side and these fit almost identical to the KD 9. Both at TTS had perfect amount of space at the end of the shoe, although the X seems to have less "dead space." I love the stretchy material on the top of my foot.

even appearance wise? 
what about the fit on these? 9s were a pain to get on and off.  these have that stretch flap

Casually it's just whatever u like, 10s visually are a little nicer imo but not a big fan of the laces everywhere look. I was talking bout performance wise 9>10 in every way.
10s are easier to get in n out though, no question.
As far as the fit talk I went TTS for both 9s and 10s. I could see going down .5 on the 10s but I bet most ppl should wear the same size they did on the 9s.

Back
Top Bottom