KD X

Had talked myself into the Igloo only to talk myself back out. The colorways so far just not for me. Fingerprints look good but I just try not to mess with all white outsoles anymore if possible.

I mean, he's gonna hoop in these all next year right? More cws gotta be coming.

I do want a pair though so if they cheap out on the number of colorways then I'll just grab whatever hits lowest discount.

Had talked myself into the Igloo only to talk myself back out. The colorways so far just not for me. Fingerprints look good but I just try not to mess with all white outsoles anymore if possible.

I do want a pair though so if they cheap out on the number of colorways then I'll just grab whatever hits lowest discount.
I hope we get an all blue colorway. Maybe with a gold swoosh too. Idk I'm just spitballing

Even though I already have nearly identical shoes...if the fingerprints had been black midsole/white outsole I probably would have copped. Same with the igloo...grey midsole/green outsole is a go.

I'm actually really happy with my nikelabs. Very underrated.

Gonna wait and get them 100.00 or less. Dope sneaker. Been wearing my Annys to the gym heavy and they knocked it out the park. Love the zoned Flyknit.

Gonna wait and get them 100.00 or less. Dope sneaker. Been wearing my Annys to the gym heavy and they knocked it out the park. Love the zoned Flyknit.
I tried on the fingerprint in store today, and looked great on feet.

If I see them for $100-$120 range, I will grab them.

Tried the Xs for the first time yesterday and man you can't even feel the zoom in them at all, made me quite sad tbh since the 9s were amazing in a lot of ways. I know it would probably break in but I remember the first step I took in the 9s, this is from a guy who never buys shoes at retail but I had to cop them, the Xs were the complete opposite [emoji]128533[/emoji] Still aesthetically they look dope af, the flyknit is insanely good, especially around the ankles, they really did a good job in that department tbh. Guess for bball it's a miss, casually in terms of potential CWs will be a huge hit.

Last edited:
Tried the Xs for the first time yesterday and man you can't even feel the zoom in them at all, made me quite sad tbh since the 9s were amazing in a lot of ways. I know it would probably break in but I remember the first step I took in the 9s, this is from a guy who never buys shoes at retail but I had to cop them, the Xs were the complete opposite [emoji]128533[/emoji] Still aesthetically they look dope af, the flyknit is insanely good, especially around the ankles, they really did a good job in that department tbh. Guess for bball it's a miss, casually in terms of potential CWs will be a huge hit.
You my dear fall in the "love these for casual" side... a lot here love them for hoops

My exact thoughts - wanted that WOW from the 9. On court, the lateral is better because the bag isn't as soft on the edges, but overall the 9 is better, to me, on court. Looks-wise, the 10 kills.

I also tried on the fingerprints in store last week and I could feel the zoom in the heel just walking around. Nothing impressive but it wasnt dead. Definitely had bounce in the heel area. Never tried on a pair of 9's so I cant compare though

Last edited:
I found the zoom to be very firm when trying them on in the store. I liked how the lateral stability felt better but the overall ride felt worse. That knit upper is definitely better than the 9s.

Man! Seen the fingerprints again today. SO CLEAN, must hold off and wait for a discount and in my price range! Or, I can just get the igloo ones that are dropping next week. 

What's the durability on the kd 10s for outdoors? Wore my kd 9s "USA" (favorite colorway) and a week ago the forefoot "popped" the piece broke off. Just got the anniversaries, they look more durable, & the outsole looks durable. Just wondering how long these last. I have 2 pg1s as backups though.

^ 5% cashback from Befrugal as well

KD 9 iD is gone so hopefully the X ID is near

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom