KD X

I am going to get another pair of the fingerprints when they go on a super sale. They don't seem to be moving at all and I love these shoes.

Ready for the igloos or whatever we want to call them, Nike sent out a 20 off 100 coupon for the bday month, also have a gift card to bring it down decently. 

Ready for the igloos or whatever we want to call them, Nike sent out a 20 off 100 coupon for the bday month, also have a gift card to bring it down decently. 

Same. I got one of those too. Hopefully there are no exclusions with that Birthday code.

They drop Friday, right? Still don't see them on snkrs.

If they don't drop anything at all that's so foul. I heard a while back that there were rumors Nike was kinda chilling this whole year to gear up for the NBA contract, which was why there were no ASG shoes, the Christmas PEs were different than the random ones released, so maybe it's a carryover from this which could mean a beginning of the season drop, hopefully

PG 1 iD didn't drop until few months after the 1st release so I would assume to expect the same for these.

Last KD to sell out was KD himself....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom