KD X

Dang I won't be able to make it to Stevens Creek tomorrow on this short of notice. Doubt they'll have my size anyway. #whataletdown

Been waiting on THIS particular cw and Nike makes it FTL only release?? Jeez

HOPE it ends up being s GR later on...I can hope

Just call Time square, they said they haven't got the shipment yet. They don't even know the new KD will release tomorrow. 2 person have to go ask someone else and I have to tell them to check on their twitter.

Anyone know what time they usually open for limited release? I remembered they used to open at 8am but the store said they open at 10am. I'm kinda confused.

Good thing I don't want these. Out in Vegas right now so I would've been mad if I did. I'll be back for the Kyrie though.

What time y'all gonna be lining up at? Local HoH only got one size run. My fear is that the employees got their sizes and could be same sizes as me.

I don't wanna cop if they don't have my size. Hassle to size swap, etc....

Nike dropped the ball with this man.
You gave my mans a weak *** t shirt after winning his first championship and finals MVP, no pack, no special shoe, no warriors colorway.. and now the first warriors colorway is only being released at 10 FTLs

PURE TRASH

Heading to Ontario in a hr...they didn't answer the phone n called many times...lets see wat happens...keep us posted on the others HOHs up north

Heading to Ontario in a hr...they didn't answer the phone n called many times...lets see wat happens...keep us posted on the others HOHs up north
Lemme know how it's looking when you arrive! Can't leave until about 9 AM so I'll get there right as they open probably.

Patiently waiting for NikeiD.

That's a colorway you can make on iD. Unless it has the details on the opening day pair or comes with a special box.

Patiently waiting for NikeiD.

That's a colorway you can make on iD. Unless it has the details on the opening day pair or comes with a special box.

We'll see but I'm pretty sure they only Id thats ever had the same pair was the kyrie 2 game 7 in all the same details...

Nike b juking us...it's the lil details that counts lol

Are these the same, as the ones releasing at footlocker?

Attachments

• IMG_6478.PNG
    IMG_6478.PNG
    567.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6476.PNG
    IMG_6476.PNG
    828.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6475.PNG
    IMG_6475.PNG
    847.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6477.PNG
    IMG_6477.PNG