KD X

1.PNG

Footlocker saying that they're only gonna be available a certain stores is all they need

all the blogs are gonna spread that every where, and then people are gonna go grab them cause they're only dropping at certain spots

Footlocker saying that they're only gonna be available a certain stores is all they need

all the blogs and link people are gonna spread that every where, and people are gonna go grab them cause they're only dropping at certain spots

They dropping in more spots than the Kyrie 3 X Kobe. That's for damn sure.

Seems like if you want a pair. Just show up at your local HoH and hope the employee didn't snag your size yet.

I hope local spots get more than one case in.

Called a store earlier today. They got their pairs in, but don't know yet since they didn't count the stock. Hopefully no employees grab my size in them.

The only Socal spot is the HoH at the Ontario Mills outlet? Seems off
Thought that was strange too. Usually Beverly Center, Culver City or Cerritos are the major HoH that get these types of releases. Don't wanna end up going an hour out to Ontario Mills and them not have anything.

Really? Wide foot or nah?

My boy told me they run a little long and I saw some comments on Nike's site suggesting the same. I'm a 9 in most AJs, but a 9.5 in joints like Vapormax, Yeezys & UB.

I'm not as picky as most these days. I have a narrow foot and go between a 9.5 and 10 in vapormax without noticing a difference.

Thought that was strange too. Usually Beverly Center, Culver City or Cerritos are the major HoH that get these types of releases. Don't wanna end up going an hour out to Ontario Mills and them not have anything.

Got no choice too lol...I'm prolly gona head there n I stay in Buena Park...

I'll say if you can wait in the morning for these since they are FCFS. Just get there in the morning and be hopeful no one is in line and employees didn't grab your size. You'll be good to go then.

Really? Wide foot or nah?

My boy told me they run a little long and I saw some comments on Nike's site suggesting the same. I'm a 9 in most AJs, but a 9.5 in joints like Vapormax, Yeezys & UB.

Only have the first pair, but they felt best in my true size which is 10.5. Same size I wear in Jordan retros. I tried on an 11 and it felt big. Width was good but felt too long. True size was the best fit.

I half sized up in the KD 9 to a size 11.

I have normal width.

Back
Top Bottom