KD X

Some collectors actually like their packaging to be pristine 
i dont mind the envelope was wrinkled..but the paper stock the pins are on is also wrinkled.. which sucks.

i guess i'll just put the pins on the shoes!

Last edited:
Let's get some GSW colorways of the Xs or IDs already.

The oreos look pretty good on Clark.

I'd be surprised if they didn't drop that finals pair after they sweep. Probably iD so they can get a few extra bucks.

I just hope they dont do any packs. Sell the finals and mvp separate. Dont force me to buy both when most of the time only 1 is really good.

Got my Still KD's in and had a stain on the left toe box from the jump. Called Nike to do an exchange cause I actually like them on foot and got an added 20% coupon. Asked about the autographed box and was told that only those who ordered a size 10 had a chance to get it. I understand the meaning behind it but since it's his 10th shoe and all but highly disappointed that's how they chose to do it. Either way will have to wait awhile longer to get my pair for the summer. Contemplating seeing if I can just clean it off with what I got. Still debating. View media item 2459591

They get dirty fairly easy.. my kd anniversaries got pretty beat up in the rain today.. they are also starting to yellow after just 5 wears

Ok cool one less person to worry about not buying kds.. there is a specific hate thread for you in the sports forum
I don't do OT.

It was a harmless personal anecdote, followed by the meat of the post which had to do with sneakers (I assume you read the entire post). And unless you wear a size 14+ you don't have to worry about me sniping any pairs off of you.

Back
Top Bottom