KD X

Dang that was quick at NT SF. I figured they would sit until tomorrow. Congrats to those that copped and good luck to those looking!

So disappointed that these weren't the Finals PE's. Some false advertising from the FTL Twitter page there.

Fingers crossed for Nike ID to allow us to replicate the PE's exactly.

Only size 14 left at NikeSF and FTL Westfield SF is sold out. You guys think a Shoe Palace in-store or SNKRS/NDC release gonna drop soon?

they could end up like the preheats and eventually release everywhere, hopefully for those that want them they are able to get them at some point for a decent price. According to Pinoe77 on twitter and this pic he shared there is a new colorway for nov on the sheet its listed as BKGRY but 004 would mean the shoe should be Black/blue as going back to all the OKC away colors they always carried the 004 digits on the color code
pinoe77.jpg

So disappointed that these weren't the Finals PE's. Some false advertising from the FTL Twitter page there.

Fingers crossed for Nike ID to allow us to replicate the PE's exactly.

Same. The shoe is ok, wish it was the ACTUAL PE. I'm more hyped on the dust bag than the sneaker. lol.

May just sell my pair to my cousin and use that money to make a dope iD.

The White jawns with the NBA Logo got me wondering...

Nike really could do a PE Pack, and we deserve it as consumers for them to actually drop a pack using team logos and actually team based colorways for all their Sig athletes.

Seems like this year more than most should we get a:
LeBron 15 with Cavs colors
KD X with Warriors colors (I'd argue for a yellow based colorway honestly)
Kobe A.D. NXT in a true Lakers colorway
PG 2 in OKC Colors and
Kyrie 4 in Celtics Green.

Include the actual team logos or secondary logos with the actual team colorways. It's really no excuse anymore.

Can't believe these are going for (asking price) around $350+ on eBay. I am probably going to sell my pair to my cousin for retail as not a fan of the shoe that released. I thought we were getting the actual PE.

Oh well, I will use that money for an iD. Glad that most of the people on here who wanted a pair got one.

Back
Top Bottom