KD X

Found one with black knit
screenshot-m.hupu.com-2017-10-25-11-49-46-863.png

Glow sole I believe
screenshot-m.hupu.com-2017-10-25-11-51-00-437.png

Received my IDs today. Knowing the there wouldn’t be gold underlay in the Flyknit, I’m quite happy with them. They look dope in person :smile:

Very nice ID. I think I like them better for playing ball in than the MVPs. Also like how the speckle is more toned down than MVPs and than on past IDs. Is the blue knit a mix of racer blue and black or racer blue and anthracite? When I ordered my ID pair I was hoping it was more anthracite than black.

The laces on these shoes makes me associate them with a Mummy hehe. Wanted to like them so bad but just couldn't see myself pulling them off.

has anyone done the blk-gold/yellow? I am very tempted. Also, the anthracite bag looks dope, but blends in too much. the platinum is dope too! ahh

KD's been rocking the same colored PE for a bit, hopefully, something new soon.

Screen shot 2017-10-25 at 9.10.30 PM.jpg

KD said on a Bill Simmons podcast this summer that he wears his shoes for about a month and then switches. Might be a while before we see another colorways.

Wow. That is the yellow option that I wish were available on NikeID right now. I definitely want a pair.

Too bad, they didnt give that color. I wouldnt ID the whole shoe like that, but it wouldve made some great color combos.

Its a bit much for most people but I love yellow shoes so I’d likely make something mostly yellow.

That yellow really pops and I like how the blue turned out after the fiasco of painting the flyknit last year. Congrats on a nice pair.

Got shipping email for my pair. Getting more excited about them after seeing these other ID pairs....

besides the gradient outsole and blue/yellow flyknit....these IDs are looking just as good as the MVP shoes. The speckling on those was terrible.

I’m not a big fan of either the Finals PE pair or how my IDs are going to come out (according to the pics posted in the last page). I’ll be sending them back.

Neither come close to the actual pair he wore IMO. I don’t want to just settle....would rather make a unique ID and enjoy it!

My ID's should be here around the 3rd the shipping says, this picture is kind of interesting wonder if kd rocks those in a game to support the DB foundation
20171028082819.jpg

Back
Top Bottom