KD X

Wtf I was about to check out and now they are $101. I was going to get them for $72 but not $100.

I called and the guy said he didn't see them ever being $96 only $134. I said well I was checking out and the price changed. Pretty much said too bad. I got screen shots of the $72. **** pisses me off.

Last edited:
I went TTS with these and the KD 9 also. I have a narrow foot, going up .5. Too much room in the toe, going down .5 pinches my toes.

I have a narrow foot TTS is a 9, but with all Nike Basketball lately, I have to go .5 up, I'd rather deal with a little extra room up front than having my forefoot crammed and uncomfortable. I like being able to wiggle my foot around; plus dont want my toes looking like harden or lebrons.

Igloo’s are $109 (best color GR KD X in my opinion). Wish the Oreo pair was on sale.

Not too much a fan of the red velvet

Screen shot 2017-11-18 at 8.28.35 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2017-11-18 at 8.28.55 PM.jpg

Was thinking the exact same thing. My are thinner than those and I felt like they’d come off lol. I have to think he gets his ankles wrapped under the socks because that’s just a disaster right there waiting to happen in terms of a foot/ankle injury...

Those are some thick orthotics. Wow!

Nike still only offering red and yellow upper IDs. What is up with the ID options? Really hope they drop a bunch of new options this week...

With Ortho’s that thick can he even feel the Zoom?

That’s why I say it doesn’t really matter what kind of shoes players wear, their Ortho’s make every shoe feel the same.
You definitely can. Remember, just cause you wear an ortho doesn’t mean the cushioning goes away. The only thing that changes instantly is break-in time, as you take out the stock insole and have one molded to your feet to replace them with, so it’s step in ready to go with your orthos in.

You definitely can. Remember, just cause you wear an ortho doesn’t mean the cushioning goes away. The only thing that changes instantly is break-in time, as you take out the stock insole and have one molded to your feet to replace them with, so it’s step in ready to go with your orthos in.

I just figured if it's so thick it's hard to feel anything regarding the cushioning. He could have on a pair of Kyrie's and with his ortho's I'm guessing it'd feel the same. I could be wrong though.

That’s correct to a certain degree, so that’s why you see a lot of dudes hooping in retros that normally one would think to be super uncomfortable. Also, most of these guys could school folks in house slippers haha, so the orthos help in getting that step in comfort.

AE3A993F-EC73-40EE-AA4B-A7B8F4E34A21.jpeg
587E75C2-6A2E-45C9-9AEA-9D75D76D41C9.jpeg
These r too clean glad I copped em real quick...
The mc is really clean on both shoes...gona do a white lace swap but gona wait till I find some thick 1’s...iffy in the mc laces that came with em...

Nice, where did you get them early? I am probably going to pick up when they drop.

Back
Top Bottom