keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

Movie was excellent.
The world building is awesome.

The respect that Wick gets it awesome. It’s not like it’s one sided.

He let the girl who is mute live and common and the two Asian dudes.
I like how a ton of these people live by a code.

Would of loved to have Willem Dafoe still alive.

Also the doctor a real one. He was like ‘one might not do it” :lol:

Halle dont know :smh: I'd drink her bath water so some backwash in a bottle from her is a treat for me :evil:

The way I see it what happened in Parabellum opened the door for 5 more movies.

Even if he's killing high table members in the next movie with the Bowery king, he made the deal with the man above the table to stay in the game until the day he dies.

Kinda guarantees he won't be excommunicated again.

Also I think they need to touch on a bit who the hell these spies are or informants for the high table or if ppl just a part of this are just snitching.

The Adjudicator knew everything with no investigation. Knew who to punish and for exactly what :lol: Either that or dudes are giving daily reports of what they do and snitching on thenselves.

If she wasnt just in ny she could've easily went to Casablanca and punish Sophia too for helping him.

Low-key Sophia should get a spinoff. Clear story with her daughter and John and hiding her away fron this life.
He probably got excommunicated again for not killing Winston, or from my understanding didn’t get reinstated in the first place. Reinstatement was supposed to occur after he completed the task of killing Winston

finally watched John Wick 1 last night after all the hoooplah i keep seeing on Keanu and this franchise....

Why is EVERYONE in that movie man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I knew the basis of the story and that his wife and dog died but ******* THEON FROM GAME OF THRONES KILLED HIS DOG???? REEEK????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WILL DAFOE, CEDRIC DANIELS, FREAMON, ******* DEAN WINTERS ALLL IN THIS ******* MOVIE MAN

I WAS BLOWN AWAY

BIG DIESEL KEVIN NASH :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BRUH

Im watching 2 sometime this week and 3 on thurs/friday

MAN :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

finally watched John Wick 1 last night after all the hoooplah i keep seeing on Keanu and this franchise....

I knew the basis of the story and that his wife and dog died but ****ING THEON FROM GAME OF THRONES KILLED HIS DOG???? REEEK????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WILL DAFOE, CEDRIC DANIELS, FREAMON, ****ING DEAN WINTERS ALLL IN THIS ****ING MOVIE MAN

I WAS BLOWN AWAY

BIG DIESEL KEVIN NASH :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BRUH

Why you on the the late train my boy? :lol: Catch up ASAP

He probably got excommunicated again for not killing Winston, or from my understanding didn’t get reinstated in the first place. Reinstatement was supposed to occur after he completed the task of killing Winston
I just assumed after Winston made his choice to keep the Continental instead of not killing John that John is naturally going to kill Winston in the next movie and thus fulfilling that request/contract.

I got that he said no by the end but that was to the Adjudicator who was acting too smug.

Last edited:
the adjudicator seemed to have a lil too much power on her own

but from what they've built, could easily see another 2-3 movies easy just on them going after the high table members and then the one above

you even have those like bronn, who if i'm remembering correctly, wasnt a part of the high table.. but above the managers of the continentals.. then you got however many adjudicators, and we didnt get to see the 1 adjudicator

I just assumed after Winston made his choice to keep the Continental instead of bot killing John that John is naturally going to kill John in the next movie and thus fulfilling that request/contract.

I got that he said no by the end but that was to the Adjudicator who was acting too smug.
Oh I guess that could work depending on how the adjudicator tells the high table the events transpired

Oh I guess that could work depending on how the adjudicator tells the high table the events transpired
They/She thinks things are basically set up that eventually one has to kill the other.

With the **** John survived near the end, I wouldnt be surprised if him the Bowery king and a few surprise guest stars manage to murder everybody @ the high table against them and somehow lady that use to be John's boss ends up running things.

5YANUzB.gif

I knew the basis of the story and that his wife and dog died but ****ING THEON FROM GAME OF THRONES KILLED HIS DOG???? REEEK????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WILL DAFOE, CEDRIC DANIELS, FREAMON, ****ING DEAN WINTERS ALLL IN THIS ****ING MOVIE MAN

I WAS BLOWN AWAY

BRUH

Finally youre watching something good instead of WWE. I am proud of you.

I WAS BLOWN AWAY

BRUH

watching the paramount channel marathon :rofl:

Saw it last night it was pretty dope.

Getting to the Fast and Furious level of unrealistic though.

What I didn't get was dudes had chances to kill him, but they "let him get up"... should of just finished it and collect your $14 million.

1 > 3 > 2

I WAS BLOWN AWAY

BRUH

a f'n pencil!

Finally youre watching something good instead of WWE. I am proud of you.

grown *** men still watch that stuff. ya know it's fake, right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom