keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

I just got back from watching Chapter 4.

It was amazing.

If this was the last John Wick film, then it went out great. If not, bring on Chapter 5!

I didn't stick around for the post-credit scene because it was late and everyone had already left the theater.

The Hotline Miami sequence though. :wow:

Movie nailed everything I love about the franchise.

Didn’t feel like 3 hours at all. This might end up being my favorite in the series. Didn’t have those moments of slog the last 2 had.

Hotline Miami scene with the club song from the first movie was so damn awesome.

spoilers-what-do-you-think-john-wick-5-would-be-about-v0-ljdkl84rsoqa1.png

So the ending was really the plan? It would have hit harder had i known. I’m thinking my guy good 😂

That was intentional. It was an homage to a classic cut :pimp:

Ok that makes sense. Seems like they’re were a lot of nods to pop culture…
I just got back from watching Chapter 4.

It was amazing.

If this was the last John Wick film, then it went out great. If not, bring on Chapter 5!

I didn't stick around for the post-credit scene because it was late and everyone had already left the theater.

The Hotline Miami sequence though. :wow:
….This one^. That was the FIRST I thought of(and COD), kinda thought it was a deep cut. Also, John possibly dying on the steps of the church, thinking of his wife is TOTALLY a Cowboy Bebop nod. If John is dead, in the words of Bain…”Then show me the body..”.

i really thought he was gon’ live but i like the ending where he died a “free” man

keanu might be too old for it but i would love a prequel and see how he became the baba yaga

im in for more though and they just faked his death im still all in

I think this was the perfect way to send him off. Keanu is about to be 60 too.
We got Ballerina, wouldn’t mind spin offs with Mr Nobody and Akira as well.

I thought the first 3 were good to great movies but this is where they've truly stepped up.
John Wick 4 is nothing short of amazing. Time just flies by throughout its entire runtime, and has me wanting to go see it a second time.

Zero clue why they making a big deal out of Keanu’s lack of dialogue.. ain’t nothing new in movies

Jus got back from seeing it. What a amazing movie, this is their best one yet!

I’m ok with whatever direction they go with the next movie. Wanted to see members of the High Table but that’s alright.

Stair scene was crazy & the Hotline Miami scene was friggin nuts!

Back
Top Bottom