Keep it real NT, Nobody swag is even coming within miles of my dude

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I for one am jealous of that 15 year old girl and I cannot waittttt to see Never Say Never!

OMG!

indifferent.gif

kid grew up in the projects, people should embrace his story, you don't have to like his music to like the human being 

no pedo... but if an 18+ female gets the bizz from him, can't she get arrested for rape? (depending on the state of course)

no pedo... but if an 18+ female gets the bizz from him, can't she get arrested for rape? (depending on the state of course)

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I for one am jealous of that 15 year old girl and I cannot waittttt to see Never Say Never!

OMG!

indifferent.gif

kid grew up in the projects, people should embrace his story, you don't have to like his music to like the human being 

projects? elaborate please

OMG!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

OMG!

indifferent.gif

"Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, was 18 years old when she became pregnant with her son. Mallette, who worked a series of low-paying office jobs, raised Bieber as a single mother in low-income housing. "

Wiki

How many young celebs would do what he did though? No need to hate on the kid..I never liked his music whatsoever but I respected dude since he performed on this show once (can't really remember which show, but it was filled with teens) and he walks into the crowd and had a choice of any of the cute girls in the audience but proceeds to sit next to this fat ugly chick and serenade her..I was like
pimp.gif
because you know that fat chick's popularity sky-rocketed after those 20 seconds of tv time and she actually felt attractive for once in her life

Any other young artist such as Chris Brown, Bow Wow, etc. would have been in the audience grinding on the best looking girl in the crowd

How many young celebs would do what he did though? No need to hate on the kid..I never liked his music whatsoever but I respected dude since he performed on this show once (can't really remember which show, but it was filled with teens) and he walks into the crowd and had a choice of any of the cute girls in the audience but proceeds to sit next to this fat ugly chick and serenade her..I was like
pimp.gif
because you know that fat chick's popularity sky-rocketed after those 20 seconds of tv time and she actually felt attractive for once in her life

Any other young artist such as Chris Brown, Bow Wow, etc. would have been in the audience grinding on the best looking girl in the crowd

OMG!

indifferent.gif

"Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette, was 18 years old when she became pregnant with her son. Mallette, who worked a series of low-paying office jobs, raised Bieber as a single mother in low-income housing. "

Wiki

OMG!

indifferent.gif

he grew up in low income housing, his mom had him at 18, raised him as a single mother and worked like 3 different jobs

OMG!

indifferent.gif

he grew up in low income housing, his mom had him at 18, raised him as a single mother and worked like 3 different jobs

OMG!

indifferent.gif

I don't think he grew up in the projects. He just didn't grow up in a household with lots of money. I think he was raised by a single mother. 
His story is cool but he has legitimate talent. Go check out some of the earlier videos on http://www.youtube.com/user/kidrauhl?blend=1&ob=4 that youtube channel.

He never had lessons and he writes his songs and stuff.

It' just pretty cool, IMO.

OMG!

indifferent.gif

I don't think he grew up in the projects. He just didn't grow up in a household with lots of money. I think he was raised by a single mother. 
His story is cool but he has legitimate talent. Go check out some of the earlier videos on http://www.youtube.com/user/kidrauhl?blend=1&ob=4 that youtube channel.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bet that sitting on the lap %#*% was fake.. they knew they were going to invite her on stage yet there wasn't a third chair or not even a camera man attempting to bring one out. Everyone just had to play their part...
grin.gif
nerd.gif

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bet that sitting on the lap %#*% was fake.. they knew they were going to invite her on stage yet there wasn't a third chair or not even a camera man attempting to bring one out. Everyone just had to play their part...
grin.gif
nerd.gif

[/color]

OMG!

indifferent.gif

low income housing is what the projects are or turn into 
but yeah he taught himself how to play instruments, write, sing, etc

OMG!

indifferent.gif

low income housing is what the projects are or turn into 
but yeah he taught himself how to play instruments, write, sing, etc

Back
Top Bottom