That chick is lame tho

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how is she lame? she's a little girl

Beiber is that dude tho...livin the life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Awww, cute. I am not a fan of JB and I find him annoying, but can't deny his power.

What it is to be a teenage girl obsessed with teen male artists.
I was like that girl in my pre-teens and teens but obsessed with Backstreet Boys. Then you just grow out of it. He should enjoy all this while it lasts, because his market will fizzle out once the girls grow up. That is unless he can evolve as an artist and get a fanbase across all spectrums, or a more mature audience as he grows older.

Yo...I've ALWAYS asked this. Like can anyone elaborate?
Do young girls think about sleeping with dude or do they just like the thought of him? Someone please explain this. 

Awww, cute. I am not a fan of JB and I find him annoying, but can't deny his power.

I was like that girl in my pre-teens and teens but obsessed with Backstreet Boys. Then you just grow out of it. He should enjoy all this while it lasts, because his market will fizzle out once the girls grow up. That is unless he can evolve as an artist and get a fanbase across all spectrums, or a more mature audience as he grows older.

Do young girls think about sleeping with dude or do they just like the thought of him? Someone please explain this. 

Cant even hate on the kid tho. He really is doing it.

Money
Fame
Cars and he can barley drive
Females on his sack all over the world

What it is to be a teenage girl obsessed with teen male artists. I was like that girl in my pre-teens and teens but obsessed with Backstreet Boys. Then you just grow out of it.
Son
indifferent.gif
Before you hobbled your way to NT to bring us Method Man length diatribes on Middle Eastern affairs, you were slumming it on JJB...well past your teen years.
Boom. Roasted.

Pow. Sauteed.

Cant even hate on the kid tho. He really is doing it.

Money
Fame
Cars and he can barley drive
Females on his sack all over the world

What it is to be a teenage girl obsessed with teen male artists. I was like that girl in my pre-teens and teens but obsessed with Backstreet Boys. Then you just grow out of it.
Son
indifferent.gif
Before you hobbled your way to NT to bring us Method Man length diatribes on Middle Eastern affairs, you were slumming it on JJB...well past your teen years.
Boom. Roasted.

Pow. Sauteed.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

It can be both. Some and many young girls probably do think about that sexual stuff. But, for me, it was more innocent and it is like having a serious crush.  

It is actually really creepy and disturbing. It is like the men in here who drool over all these female models and celebrities, but it is young preteen girls towards male figures and celebrities. 

Looking back now, that Backstreet Boys fruity and beefcake music video for "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)"...That was catered to pre-teens and teenage girls and they are all there in the rain, soaking wet, with their shirts off. Quite sexually charged.

So basically, answering your question, it is not the main aspect, but one aspect of the "pop" music geared towards pre-teens and teens is to prey on them by using sexuality.

It can be both. Some and many young girls probably do think about that sexual stuff. But, for me, it was more innocent and it is like having a serious crush.  

It is actually really creepy and disturbing. It is like the men in here who drool over all these female models and celebrities, but it is young preteen girls towards male figures and celebrities. 

Looking back now, that Backstreet Boys fruity and beefcake music video for "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)"...That was catered to pre-teens and teenage girls and they are all there in the rain, soaking wet, with their shirts off. Quite sexually charged.

So basically, answering your question, it is not the main aspect, but one aspect of the "pop" music geared towards pre-teens and teens is to prey on them by using sexuality.

Funny you say that cause I was really naive and thought girls didn't think about sex like that as little preteens. I thought they just really liked the guys and didn't have sexual thoughts. It was just something I just never thought about or assumed. I just could never understand how EXCITED they get. Its kinda weird. Like the screaming and jumping and all that. 

Funny you say that cause I was really naive and thought girls didn't think about sex like that as little preteens. I thought they just really liked the guys and didn't have sexual thoughts. It was just something I just never thought about or assumed. I just could never understand how EXCITED they get. Its kinda weird. Like the screaming and jumping and all that. 

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif

Actually, let me make some clarifications. When I discovered JJB, it was when it was more known as a "Celebrity Gossip Board" and I would stick to the General Discussion and sometimes browse the "Other Pics" section for celebrity pics. I do not go in the sections dedicated to Justin Timberlake or *NSYNC. Since I was a devout BSB fan back in the day, you even think I would give up an inch of my loyalty to like *NSYNC? If you were a devout fan of either, it was one or the other.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif

Actually, let me make some clarifications. When I discovered JJB, it was when it was more known as a "Celebrity Gossip Board" and I would stick to the General Discussion and sometimes browse the "Other Pics" section for celebrity pics. I do not go in the sections dedicated to Justin Timberlake or *NSYNC. Since I was a devout BSB fan back in the day, you even think I would give up an inch of my loyalty to like *NSYNC? If you were a devout fan of either, it was one or the other.

For some and many legions of those preteen/teen fanbase, I would definitely say they had or have sexual fantasies towards their teen idols.

It is hard to explain. You can kind of think of these girls falling in this trance like state of obsession with some some cult leader who they see as their idol and whom they just have such adoration and reverance for. But, it is just the status of celebrity that puts these people on a pedestal like that and for fans to act like that towards them.

Michael Jackson, straight male fans, would faint at his concerts. I was re-watching the 30th anniversary he did on CBS in 2001 on Youtube, and I saw 50 year old men jumping up and down screaming like little girls for him.  

For some and many legions of those preteen/teen fanbase, I would definitely say they had or have sexual fantasies towards their teen idols.

It is hard to explain. You can kind of think of these girls falling in this trance like state of obsession with some some cult leader who they see as their idol and whom they just have such adoration and reverance for. But, it is just the status of celebrity that puts these people on a pedestal like that and for fans to act like that towards them.

Michael Jackson, straight male fans, would faint at his concerts. I was re-watching the 30th anniversary he did on CBS in 2001 on Youtube, and I saw 50 year old men jumping up and down screaming like little girls for him.  

Back
Top Bottom