Keep it real NT, Nobody swag is even coming within miles of my dude

no pedo... but if an 18+ female gets the bizz from him, can't she get arrested for rape? (depending on the state of course)

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I don't understand why people hate on this kid, it's all jealously

please act like we wish we didn't have it like at 16 or whoever old he is
hey bro shut up. people are joking around. you like jokes right? 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I don't understand why people hate on this kid, it's all jealously

please act like we wish we didn't have it like at 16 or whoever old he is
hey bro shut up. people are joking around. you like jokes right? 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

no pedo... but if an 18+ female gets the bizz from him, can't she get arrested for rape? (depending on the state of course)

Legally yes, but first somebody would have to press charges. You think JB gonna press charges?
laugh.gif
The only pressing he's gonna do is inside her guts.

Legally yes, but first somebody would have to press charges. You think JB gonna press charges?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
true... but still heavily illegal
eyes.gif

could you imagine if the gender role was reversed and a full grown man was getting it in with a 16 year old?
embarassed.gif
  At least in the legal system the dudes life would be over!

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

could you imagine if the gender role was reversed and a full grown man was getting it in with a 16 year old?
embarassed.gif

c8b1564561fb054ed0c07abb4711930426236c3.gif

closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

c8b1564561fb054ed0c07abb4711930426236c3.gif

closepinpinsearchminimizeforwardbackzoomoutzoominzoomin

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

That's life. Plain and simple, even my Criminal Justice Professor feels the same way. And she's been a Chief of Sheriff Department and District Attorney for 30 years. Go figure!

And I re-read your original question... yes it is illegal, and she could get in trouble if JB press charges... BUT key word you wrote was "Rape"... in my Criminal Law class, the Prosecutor will ALWAYS be on the females side.

No matter who rapes who, the system will consider the female to have been raped.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

That's life. Plain and simple, even my Criminal Justice Professor feels the same way. And she's been a Chief of Sheriff Department and District Attorney for 30 years. Go figure!

And I re-read your original question... yes it is illegal, and she could get in trouble if JB press charges... BUT key word you wrote was "Rape"... in my Criminal Law class, the Prosecutor will ALWAYS be on the females side.

No matter who rapes who, the system will consider the female to have been raped.

Yeah, if the guy and the girl are both over 18 the guy almost always get the blame. If 18+year old chick had sex with JB, JB.could press rape charges and would be in his favor. He's not 18 yet, right?

Yeah, if the guy and the girl are both over 18 the guy almost always get the blame. If 18+year old chick had sex with JB, JB.could press rape charges and would be in his favor. He's not 18 yet, right?

Awww, cute. I am not a fan of JB and I find him annoying, but can't deny his power.

What it is to be a teenage girl obsessed with teen male artists. I was like that girl in my pre-teens and teens but obsessed with Backstreet Boys. Then you just grow out of it. He should enjoy all this while it lasts, because his market will fizzle out once the girls grow up. That is unless he can evolve as an artist and get a fanbase across all spectrums, or a more mature audience as he grows older.

Awww, cute. I am not a fan of JB and I find him annoying, but can't deny his power.

What it is to be a teenage girl obsessed with teen male artists. I was like that girl in my pre-teens and teens but obsessed with Backstreet Boys. Then you just grow out of it. He should enjoy all this while it lasts, because his market will fizzle out once the girls grow up. That is unless he can evolve as an artist and get a fanbase across all spectrums, or a more mature audience as he grows older.

Back
Top Bottom