Keep it real NT, Nobody swag is even coming within miles of my dude

Remember when all teenage chicks were sacking it on the Jonas Bros, where are they at now?

Same thing will happen with the Biebster.

No hate though.

Sloppy *+! hand writing though... %@!% looked like he was using his toes
to hold the pen. haha.

Remember when all teenage chicks were sacking it on the Jonas Bros, where are they at now?

Same thing will happen with the Biebster.

No hate though.

Sloppy *+! hand writing though... %@!% looked like he was using his toes
to hold the pen. haha.

did anyone peep his handwriting at 1:48 though??
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i never payed him no mind until i watched this video. dude seem cool by me & it was crazy how excited that lil girl was over him. i cant even flex, i wish i get all the @$@% all flustered like that...& yea his handwriting looks like he in kindergarten
laugh.gif

i never payed him no mind until i watched this video. dude seem cool by me & it was crazy how excited that lil girl was over him. i cant even flex, i wish i get all the @$@% all flustered like that...& yea his handwriting looks like he in kindergarten
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

What it is to be a teenage girl obsessed with teen male artists. I was like that girl in my pre-teens and teens but obsessed with Backstreet Boys. Then you just grow out of it.
Son
indifferent.gif
Before you hobbled your way to NT to bring us Method Man length diatribes on Middle Eastern affairs, you were slumming it on JJB...well past your teen years.
Boom. Roasted.

Pow. Sauteed.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any way Bieber is the man how can you hate on him. 

I seriously doubt if his "biggest fan" was some obese pre-teen he would be treating her the same way though.  Dude was like lets go surprise this girl my biggest fan....

he INS?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

What it is to be a teenage girl obsessed with teen male artists. I was like that girl in my pre-teens and teens but obsessed with Backstreet Boys. Then you just grow out of it.
Son
indifferent.gif
Before you hobbled your way to NT to bring us Method Man length diatribes on Middle Eastern affairs, you were slumming it on JJB...well past your teen years.
Boom. Roasted.

Pow. Sauteed.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any way Bieber is the man how can you hate on him. 

I seriously doubt if his "biggest fan" was some obese pre-teen he would be treating her the same way though.  Dude was like lets go surprise this girl my biggest fan....

he INS?

Biebs was like 15 years old, driving a murdered out Ferrari on South Beach, just to go get some froyo....doing it, he is.

Biebs was like 15 years old, driving a murdered out Ferrari on South Beach, just to go get some froyo....doing it, he is.

Back
Top Bottom