Keep it real NT, Nobody swag is even coming within miles of my dude

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Taeyang > biebs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 nomo

I've heard grown women talk about wanting to kidnap him and keep them in their rooms 
ohwell.gif

The hell is with this kid. 

I've heard grown women talk about wanting to kidnap him and keep them in their rooms 
ohwell.gif

The hell is with this kid. 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

see i'd really be a big fan of dude if he made better music

but you can't hate on him

....Keep drake away from him though...he might turn romo
if he stays relevant which I think he will, it will come with time, right now he is just making music for his fan base but eventually he will need to grow and expand to bigger audiences

see Justin Timberlake
I predicted that....but then his mentor is Usher (who's turned to the more pop route)....i can't really see the Biebster making soulful R&B music...i think he'll stay strictly pop

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

see i'd really be a big fan of dude if he made better music

but you can't hate on him

....Keep drake away from him though...he might turn romo
if he stays relevant which I think he will, it will come with time, right now he is just making music for his fan base but eventually he will need to grow and expand to bigger audiences

see Justin Timberlake
I predicted that....but then his mentor is Usher (who's turned to the more pop route)....i can't really see the Biebster making soulful R&B music...i think he'll stay strictly pop

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

What it is to be a teenage girl obsessed with teen male artists. I was like that girl in my pre-teens and teens but obsessed with Backstreet Boys. Then you just grow out of it.
Son
indifferent.gif
Before you hobbled your way to NT to bring us Method Man length diatribes on Middle Eastern affairs, you were slumming it on JJB...well past your teen years.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

What it is to be a teenage girl obsessed with teen male artists. I was like that girl in my pre-teens and teens but obsessed with Backstreet Boys. Then you just grow out of it.
Son
indifferent.gif
Before you hobbled your way to NT to bring us Method Man length diatribes on Middle Eastern affairs, you were slumming it on JJB...well past your teen years.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gotta respect what the kid does. It seems like he works hard and goes all out on this performances.

Gotta respect what the kid does. It seems like he works hard and goes all out on this performances.

didnt like him at first. but dudes grown on me, still not a fan of his music but he seems to be a stand up dude.

didnt like him at first. but dudes grown on me, still not a fan of his music but he seems to be a stand up dude.

Back
Top Bottom