Keep it real NT, Nobody swag is even coming within miles of my dude

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

that's one disrespectful $@! dude son could of taken his hat off
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not gonna lie, i had front row seats to his concert...i was entertained lol biebs is the man, before he blew up huge, i'd always see him in my city just shopping or watching movies, at that time there'd only be like 5-10 girls that would recognize him and start screaming, now i'd imagine 1000's would show up within minutes of a public bieber sighting.

not gonna lie, i had front row seats to his concert...i was entertained lol biebs is the man, before he blew up huge, i'd always see him in my city just shopping or watching movies, at that time there'd only be like 5-10 girls that would recognize him and start screaming, now i'd imagine 1000's would show up within minutes of a public bieber sighting.

see i'd really be a big fan of dude if he made better music

but you can't hate on him

....Keep drake away from him though...he might turn romo

He has swag. No doubt about it. Has the world in the palms of his hands. It will be interesting though, to see what will his next "big" single be? If he has another single as big as "My baby?"...

He has swag. No doubt about it. Has the world in the palms of his hands. It will be interesting though, to see what will his next "big" single be? If he has another single as big as "My baby?"...

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I would respect Bieber even more if he had a Joe Jackson-type father in his life.
He does have a father that looks like a huge d-bag though.
jbesuxjt__oPt.jpg

o-jeremy-bieber-justin-bieber-s-dad-is-kinda-hot.jpg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I would respect Bieber even more if he had a Joe Jackson-type father in his life.
He does have a father that looks like a huge d-bag though.
jbesuxjt__oPt.jpg

o-jeremy-bieber-justin-bieber-s-dad-is-kinda-hot.jpg

His handwriting sucks as seen in the poster he gave her, but his swag is not in question.

If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere a few weeks ago that JB's team is already in the process of expanding his brand, almost like Justin Timberlake has; the same look and sound.

Edit: How old is his dad?
eek.gif

His handwriting sucks as seen in the poster he gave her, but his swag is not in question.

If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere a few weeks ago that JB's team is already in the process of expanding his brand, almost like Justin Timberlake has; the same look and sound.

Edit: How old is his dad?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if he stays relevant which I think he will, it will come with time, right now he is just making music for his fan base but eventually he will need to grow and expand to bigger audiences

see Justin Timberlake

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if he stays relevant which I think he will, it will come with time, right now he is just making music for his fan base but eventually he will need to grow and expand to bigger audiences

see Justin Timberlake

Back
Top Bottom