Ken Griffy jr. OG 2009 check it out

I jst got a time machine, yo check out these Ken Griffy Jr. kicks they real nice. I open em' up towards the end of the vid. srry about the quality andlength. thanks 1

pimp.gif

Not a Griffy fan, and not sure why you would pay so much for OG's when the retros are coming out so soon. Altough that bright blue colorway was myfavorite, much better than the black

Originally Posted by ro22ss

Not a Griffy fan, and not sure why you would pay so much for OG's when the retros are coming out so soon. Altough that bright blue colorway was my favorite, much better than the black
They're not OGs theyre samples.
If you listen closely you here them say that.

Damn 390 just to have them early.....Those will be less than retail after release easy. Look at all the Pennys (minus the Foams) hitting less than retail. Ifyou got though, why not. Id do the same if I could afford it.

Looks nice though.

sneek geekz is the man. i respect his hustle & he's obviously very serious and passionate about fly shoes. like others said, i def. wouldn't havedropped 4 bills for those and they are some of my all time favorite kicks EVER. especially the blue ones.

lord willin, i will def. be coppin both colorway in '09. those will be the last 2 pair of kicks i cop before my full retirement from shoes.

The Penny twos are hotter than that and they are still sitting in shelves .. I feel sorry for those ..

lol, that reminded me of a drug deal, but with sneakers. thanks for the vid though, they look
pimp.gif

Sneak Geekz is my dude man. Always showing love and heat. Man those Griffey's will be copped x2. Thanks Sneak, and if i am ever in NYC i am hitting you upman

Back
Top Bottom