Ken Griffy jr. OG 2009 check it out

Originally Posted by SGS MM

The Penny twos are hotter than that and they are still sitting in shelves .. I feel sorry for those ..

laugh.gif

i know it's a matter of opinion, but there is NO WAY the penny 2s are touchin these griffeys man. these are some of the all time BEST shoes nike has everproduced as far as quality, comfort, design, etc.

these are in my top 5 all time greatest shoes EVER!!

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

CharmCityKid wrote:

sneek geekz is the man. i respect his hustle & he's obviously very serious and passionate about fly shoes.

i wouldn't say all that, checking out a couple of his vids make me think he just cop early for ridiculous amounts of money to show off and get e-props.
homie dont know crap about the shoes he gets, and no im not hating on him but real recognize real and dude dont seem familiar

laugh.gif
@ "dude don't seem familiar"

CharmCityKid wrote:
sneek geekz is the man. i respect his hustle & he's obviously very serious and passionate about fly shoes.

i wouldn't say all that, checking out a couple of his vids make me think he just cop early for ridiculous amounts of money to show off and get e-props. homie dont know crap about the shoes he gets, and no im not hating on him but real recognize real and dude dont seem familiar

haha thank you. this man doesn't know anything he is talking about. he states the most obvious facts about the shoes he is talking about and that's it.I'm not hating either but he's just a man to create hype. if anything nike and jb should pay him
laugh.gif
for all the hype he creates.

CharmCityKid wrote:

i wouldn't say all that, checking out a couple of his vids make me think he just cop early for ridiculous amounts of money to show off and get e-props. homie dont know crap about the shoes he gets, and no im not hating on him but real recognize real and dude dont seem familiar

haha thank you. this man doesn't know anything he is talking about. he states the most obvious facts about the shoes he is talking about and that's it.I'm not hating either but he's just a man to create hype. if anything nike and jb should pay him
laugh.gif

CharmCityKid wrote:

laugh.gif

yeah sneak geekz got along way to go as far as kick knowledge.....cool guy, but it would've been nice of him explaining WHY the shoes are hot and are worththe purchase in terms of history and specs.

yea that's what i'm sayign i mean he's a cool cat but that's about it. as far as watching his videos he got annoying after like the first one.opening old boxes and what not. i mean i can hold on to old boxes for months too and then open them to get props. its like"hey no one cares!"

laugh.gif
that was definitely my dude 160jordansdeep..ayo if you seein this 160..holla @ me soon..

horribly ugly shoes! where the heck you gonna wear those? on a baseball diamond? stupid!

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

POSITE FIEND wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

i wouldn't say all that, checking out a couple of his vids make me think he just cop early for ridiculous amounts of money to show off and get e-props.
homie dont know crap about the shoes he gets, and no im not hating on him but real recognize real and dude dont seem familiar

haha thank you. this man doesn't know anything he is talking about. he states the most obvious facts about the shoes he is talking about and that's it.
I'm not hating either but he's just a man to create hype. if anything nike and jb should pay him
laugh.gif

well, i appreciate the fact that he gets them early and posts vids on here so we can see...

as i look back these were the times cross trainers rule. i loved these,nomo,speed turfs,and the DT's. these wont sell to anyone under 18 because you got beborn in at least 89 to recall these.

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

as i look back these were the times cross trainers rule. i loved these,nomo,speed turfs,and the DT's. these wont sell to anyone under 18 because you got be born in at least 89 to recall these.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by D8thoneder

those are sick i hope the blk ones are releasing as well in 09

IIRC: Black/White color in April
June for the colorway in the Video.

Nothing confirmed on any other colorways yet.

Back
Top Bottom