Ken Griffy jr. OG 2009 check it out

LMAO... That was entertaining on SO many levels...

Nice pick-up though. Keep doing your thing playboy!

You know who FTW! lol

Things that make you go hmmm? With all the heat. all the vids and all the early releases this guy has, how did he miss the Aquas?
Nice vid/nice kicks!

Dem thangs vicious
pimp.gif
Can't Wait..
happy.gif

CharmCityKid wrote:
sneek geekz is the man. i respect his hustle & he's obviously very serious and passionate about fly shoes.

i wouldn't say all that, checking out a couple of his vids make me think he just cop early for ridiculous amounts of money to show off and get e-props. homie dont know crap about the shoes he gets, and no im not hating on him but real recognize real and dude dont seem familiar

Nice kicks man . . Did a store sell you the samples or just some dude?

I WILL no doubt buy 3 pairs the first chance I have, at RETAIL of course. .

Thanks SG

with all the buffering and crap this took about 5 minutes to show 2 minutes so i rather not watch the rest. i'm not hating or nothng but this cat statesthe most obvious facts about every show he talks about
laugh.gif
"here's the jumpan, here's the tounge, everything is there..." @%# tell ussomething we don't know man. when it comes to older hispanic cats having heat. hands down its the Guru. idk if you guys know him but maybe you san francats know him. he always attends the dunkxchanges out there. so word up to my man The Guru.

haha that was funny, I'm pretty sure I can also confirm that is 160jordansdeep in the background.

Back
Top Bottom