KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

1 of 5 dope vids I recorded from KL's Governor's Ball Music Festival performances yesterday

This is a 10 min mix of Swimming Pools (Drank), "freestyle" & "Cartoon & Cereal"

Last edited:
Oh gawd that crowd was dead for Cartoon & Cereal :lol:

When I saw him do it live it was easily one of the most turnt up tracks I've experienced at a concert :nthat:

Probably been in here four-five times praising this album since it dropped, but f it. I spin this from top to bottom at least every other day still. Great work.

Rest in Peace to Kendrick Lamar I just murdered Niketalk's favorite rapper! 

Still spin this from time to time. Glad to hear it went platinum

favorite song is Sing for me. Speaks straight to my soul. Im also partial to MAAD City's second half. That beat and MC Eiht bring me back man 

Listening to Sing About Me, Dying of Thirst right now. Best song on the album. This my favorite album in a long time. I can relate to every song and there is an exact moment of my life I can connect to each song. Only a few albums ever can do that. Props to K. Dot
nthat.gif

Rest in Peace to Kendrick Lamar I just murdered Niketalk's favorite rapper! 

You new nigg@s just new nigg@s don't get involved
To everyone hating did you even listen to it? Cause it's being hailed in VA as one of the best responses. I'm getting emails of people trying to book me for shows just off this one track. It also got tweeted by a local blog. You guys don't know but i'm bout to blow up. I'm about to win 1st place in another contest and do a track with a big named artist. The last contest I entered I beat Joey Bad***** in. Suggest yall start taking notice :smile:

To everyone hating did you even listen to it? Cause it's being hailed in VA as one of the best responses. I'm getting emails of people trying to book me for shows just off this one track. It also got tweeted by a local blog. You guys don't know but i'm bout to blow up. I'm about to win 1st place in another contest and do a track with a big named artist. The last contest I entered I beat Joey Bad***** in. Suggest yall start taking notice :smile:
Bro I'm in VA right now not hearing a word about you but beyond that don't try to throw your name in the ring bro when your not relevant. Relevancy is 99% of the battle. I'm not tryin to diss or sound like a K dot Stan but no need to tell NT your bout to blow up when all you did was ride a beat that everybody an their mother has done now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom