KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Anyone going to see K Dot tomorrow in BK?
dopee.
pimp.gif

so is all this talk about the meek mill shots real then?

yea nothin serious though, he was sayin no1 can mess with him, The irrelevant people, the new artist, and 1 person in particular "theres levels to this" small shot but the crowd was hype. I wanted to start a **#K papoose chant but i didnt lol

hype i got to meet K Dot after the show

I went to the show tonight and I thought Kendricks performance was mediocre. Nowhere nearly as good when I saw him a year ago. I just think dude is burnt out from all the touring he has been doing. But I felt this way along with other people I know who went to the show and spoke with after. Some of his songs in his set like BDKMV and The Recipe went on way to long at the end with him just repeating the hook. When this happened it killed the vibe of the crowd.

Don't get me wrong Kendrick is a dope performer and artist and is easily my favorite young hip-hop artist right now but the show was just mediocre to me and lacked the punch I have seen at his other shows.

Maaan,

Saw KDot with TDE at Rock the Bells yesterday. They all killed it, but Kendrick... KILLED IT.

"Backseat Freestyle" was so on point. I really enjoyed his whole performance though.

Back
Top Bottom