KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

I believe that she died consdering the fact she mentioned she didn't need to see the doctor and her health was fine despite her whoring and saying she would never "fade away".

I'm thinking she died too but I also feel like the fade represented Kendrick walking away from her because if you listen close she says "...don't ignore me"

For the NT'ers that like their music chopped up...

http://www.mediafire.com/?4pyocchhpdjj4g2

Remix was made in respect to my homie that passed away on the day of GKMC's release....he was a kendrick fan...

Enjoy!

The fact that dudes are in here breaking down this album like its a novel really shows just how in depth and amazing this album really is. Seriously think of the last album dudes could have actual important convo and ideas about

"If I don't hear from you, by tomorrow...

I hope you come back, and learn from your mistakes.

Come back a man, tell your story to these black and brown kids in Compton.

Let 'em know you was just like them, but you still rose from that dark place of violence, becoming a positive person.

But when you do make it, give back, with your words of encouragement, and that's the best way to give back.

To your city... And I love you Kendrick, if I don't hear you knocking on the door you know where I usually leave the key. Alright? talk to you later, bye."

i still get chills hearing the last skit.. especially that part.

The love this album is getting though. :pimp:

He came to my city on Friday and they showed him maad love. I was honestly surprised. Can't wait to see what buddy does with his success and the future artists he'll collaborate with. Hopefully an Em collab is in the works.

Here's a vid of his Backstreet Freestyle

Is it me or does dude just not pick bad beats?

I may not have loved one or two songs but it wasn't cuz of the beats.

Listening to the album now and can't even get passed The Art of Peer Pressure, I've repeated it like 8 times already :pimp:

I was the same way bruh. Album is 10/10. Def gonna check out that S&C SlimK. I plan on turning some corners in the H this weekend. Will definitely have this to zone out to.

I'll say it like this, if we heard the Gaga version first we might be ******g with it. :lol: But after multiple listens of the album, I like the album version. Silly *** voice included.

So when is "Poetic Justice" going to be released as a single?

I swear that song is on auto repeat whenever it comes on. Might push Kendrick to platinum.

I prefer the album version as well... I like Kendrick on the hook better. I think he matches the flow of the song better than when Gaga does it.

Last edited:
I'll say it like this, if we heard the Gaga version first we might be ******g with it. :lol: But after multiple listens of the album, I like the album version. Silly *** voice included.

I agree.

County Building Blues has become one of my favorite tracks on the album

if better days was on its way then it made the decision
to make the wrong turn
so for now we skillet so this can food can burn...

Back
Top Bottom