Kendrick Perkins is the most overrated player in the NBA

4 years/34 million
4.7 ppg 6.5 rpg

He can't score and can't defend guys his own size. Marc Gasol just ate him up (pause) and Chandler bout to do work on him this series...I know centers are a rare commodity, but this dude is straight buns. Out there conning people into thinking he's such a tough guy because he makes ugly faces and was able to push around Pau Gasol in the Finals. The Thunder are cool with me, but damn they got robbed. 

4 years/34 million
4.7 ppg 6.5 rpg

He can't score and can't defend guys his own size. Marc Gasol just ate him up (pause) and Chandler bout to do work on him this series...I know centers are a rare commodity, but this dude is straight buns. Out there conning people into thinking he's such a tough guy because he makes ugly faces and was able to push around Pau Gasol in the Finals. The Thunder are cool with me, but damn they got robbed. 

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

celtics lost their heart and soul when they traded him away.
Actually the Celtics troubles during the middle-late point of the regular season were due to Rondo's inconsistencies rather than the absencce of Perkins.

overrated or overpaid? I don't think anyone puts him in First Team All Defense and there's worse steals in regards to money

overrated or overpaid? I don't think anyone puts him in First Team All Defense and there's worse steals in regards to money

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

celtics lost their heart and soul when they traded him away.
Actually the Celtics troubles during the middle-late point of the regular season were due to Rondo's inconsistencies rather than the absencce of Perkins.

To be fair, he's still playing on a bad knee.

But I tend to agree he and his tough guy act is overrated.

To be fair, he's still playing on a bad knee.

But I tend to agree he and his tough guy act is overrated.

Disagreed, I think Boston regrets trading him away right now..you can never underestimate the value of a solid defensive big man down low. Maybe a tad bit overrated, but I would definitely want him on my team.

Disagreed, I think Boston regrets trading him away right now..you can never underestimate the value of a solid defensive big man down low. Maybe a tad bit overrated, but I would definitely want him on my team.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Chandler bout to do work on him this series
How?
Freal though
laugh.gif

I definitely agree that he is overrated though

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Chandler bout to do work on him this series
How?
When I say do work I'm not necessarily talking about scoring...I mean whatever you're role is on a team, you're just going to do that much more effectively then normal. 

They got robbed for over paying him with that extension, not the trade. 

Back
Top Bottom