Kendrick Perkins is the most overrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He's not top 5 tho. Not even top 10.

Yup.

...okay then. name 5 Centers better than Perk right now.

*EDIT*

...oh and TRUE CENTERS. not this Dirk   Center/PF/SF nonsense either.

*EDIT 2*

...and i JUST noticed the "not even top 10"  
roll.gif

- STOP.

In no order.
Dwight Howard

Drew Bogut

Drew Bynum

Marc Gasol

Chris Kaman

Al Horford

Joakim Noah

Brook Lopez

Nene

Al Jefferson

Roy Hibbert

That's 11 off the top of my head. 

EDIT - I see everyone beat me to the punch.

Chalk this up as a L for even considering Perk a top 5 C. Much like your prediction of a Heat sweep of the Bulls 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Dwight, Nene, Bynum, M. Gasol, Chandler, Noah, Horford, Bargnani, Bogut, Kaman, Hibbert, Dalembart > Perkins
I damn near want to add Greg Monroe, Brook Lopez, Al Jefferson, Camby, Okafor and Yao Ming to that list as well but I think that would just make me a hater 
laugh.gif
Definitely. Horford has always been a PF in my eyes, as is Bargs. Kaman and Dalembert I need to see on a better team.

Let's just say the Mavericks had Perkins and the Thunder had Tyson Chandler..
sick.gif

The Thunder would have been much better with Tyson Chandler. He can actually catch lobs and score down low.

I'd also throw McGee and DeAndre on that list.

Imagine a DeAndre/Serge/KD frontcourt.
eek.gif

Dwight, Nene, Bynum, M. Gasol, Chandler, Noah, Horford, Bargnani, Bogut, Kaman, Hibbert, Dalembart > Perkins
I damn near want to add Greg Monroe, Brook Lopez, Al Jefferson, Camby, Okafor and Yao Ming to that list as well but I think that would just make me a hater 
laugh.gif
Definitely. Horford has always been a PF in my eyes, as is Bargs. Kaman and Dalembert I need to see on a better team.

Let's just say the Mavericks had Perkins and the Thunder had Tyson Chandler..
sick.gif

The Thunder would have been much better with Tyson Chandler. He can actually catch lobs and score down low.

I'd also throw McGee and DeAndre on that list.

Imagine a DeAndre/Serge/KD frontcourt.
eek.gif

I'm not basing my opinion of him being over paid on the old FA market scale. Correct me if I'm wrong but he was in the last year of his deal heading into a new CBA right? No one can predict what it's going to be, but with all the talks about a hard cap and what not there's no way I see him commanding 8 mil a season on the open market.

I'm not basing my opinion of him being over paid on the old FA market scale. Correct me if I'm wrong but he was in the last year of his deal heading into a new CBA right? No one can predict what it's going to be, but with all the talks about a hard cap and what not there's no way I see him commanding 8 mil a season on the open market.

laugh.gif

....too late.

....ill give you 4....maybe 6 off that list because Okafor and Horford barley even make it. yall need to stop foreal.

laugh.gif

....too late.

....ill give you 4....maybe 6 off that list because Okafor and Horford barley even make it. yall need to stop foreal.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Stop it.

Wow, I didn't even catch that!
laugh.gif

edit: okay, we are dealing with stupidity. exits thread quickly.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Stop it.

Wow, I didn't even catch that!
laugh.gif

edit: okay, we are dealing with stupidity. exits thread quickly.

I'm just basing my list on guys who play center, whether it be out of their natural position or not. I didn't include Amare but he plays the center position for the Knicks right? Throw him on ahead of Perk as well...

Chalk this up as a L for even considering Perk a top 5 C. Much like your prediction of a Heat sweep of the Bulls 
laugh.gif

.......dont hurt my feelings a bit. life will go on, and the Bulls will still lose to MIA. yeah i called for a sweep *kanye shrug* sue me.

laugh.gif

.......dont hurt my feelings a bit. life will go on, and the Bulls will still lose to MIA. yeah i called for a sweep *kanye shrug* sue me.

I'm just basing my list on guys who play center, whether it be out of their natural position or not. I didn't include Amare but he plays the center position for the Knicks right? Throw him on ahead of Perk as well...

laugh.gif

....too late.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You crossed Bogut and Bynum out and Horford barely makes it?

00-lil_b-illusions_of_grandeur-2011-nodjzone.com_-450x455.jpg

laugh.gif

....too late.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You crossed Bogut and Bynum out and Horford barely makes it?

00-lil_b-illusions_of_grandeur-2011-nodjzone.com_-450x455.jpg

laugh.gif
....too late.

What exactly has Perk done to warrant this?

He matched up well with the Lakers, and people wondered if they would have had him for G7 last year if the C's would have won, okay yeah sure..

And I won't even mention Tyson Chandler being better, that'll be dictated in this series..

But Bynum?! Bogut?! Noah?! Hell yeah they're better.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
....too late.

What exactly has Perk done to warrant this?

He matched up well with the Lakers, and people wondered if they would have had him for G7 last year if the C's would have won, okay yeah sure..

And I won't even mention Tyson Chandler being better, that'll be dictated in this series..

But Bynum?! Bogut?! Noah?! Hell yeah they're better.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom