Kendrick Perkins Unapprectiation

imaniketalker

Banned
Oh man. I hate this cocky/arrogant/kg gotee boppin/ stoneface on easy 3-point plays lookin $!%.

Last year he was in an interview when his team was down like 32 points and he had like 12, actin like he dropped 40 or somethin.
He gets too damn emotional when he makes a basket and gets fouled. Act like you can do it every time... you'll look like more of a badass that way. Thisdude is just mad Big Baby threatened to expose their locker room antics if they dont win more road games. Basically he's like a dude with no gunthreatining to shoot you.

With that said...

Lets go Celtics!

Oh man. I hate this cocky/arrogant/kg gotee boppin/ stoneface on easy 3-point plays lookin $!%.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

definately unappreciated. both him and david west have faces you just want to slap...

glad i'm not the only one that dislikes him
laugh.gif

he needs to stop mean mugging every time the camera is on him.

At least David West has the game to back it up, Perkins is just in a lucky situation.

Definitely unappreciated.. dude be walking around the court like he a problem
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dude is a goon...he's always like that. I remember back during AAU days he used to walk around gyms like he dared somebody to step to him...

yes i hate this dude so much, hes a freakin bum. wasnt there some article where he said he was better than dwight howard? i remember reading something likethat
laugh.gif

damn, i thought i was the only one who noticed that.

david west has the game to do it, but kendrick perkins thinks he's the second coming of shaq after a nice play.

he's now blocking shots after the whistle like kg? watch him land on kg
laugh.gif

I can't respect him.

Dude coulda cared less about winning before KG showed up.

My uncle was talking to me about this dude yesterday .

Saying how he hates Perkins and how he looks like a demon.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I can't respect him.

Dude coulda cared less about winning before KG showed up.
Not true. This guy is one of the best non rookie contracts in the NBA.

He is a pretty good role player...

But something about him does seem a little off. He is so hype about everything.

Dah well. He sure is having a great game tonight. If he wasn't this thread would have never popped up.

Back
Top Bottom