Kendrick Perkins Unapprectiation

Im not sayin I hope dude gets robbed at gunpoint in the offseason, Im just sayin he pops off way too much on the court...

I'm glad other people noticed this too. I hate him with a passion.

And is it just me or does he look like the genie from Aladdin??

agreed with all comments made so far

ironically hes having his best game in the playoffs so far

but still def unappreciated
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Im not sayin I hope dude gets robbed at gunpoint in the offseason, Im just sayin he pops off way too much on the court...

I'm not sure who he thinks he actually is. It's weird.

Beyond the fact his stupid !#% is killin my team right now, this dude has always annoyed me.....

FACT: Kendrick Perkins has a tiny mouth

FACT: He stole Drew Gooden's ducktail and glued it to his chin

FACT: He is storing handfuls of peanuts in his fat cheeks

FACT: He makes Young Dro look smart

FACT: He is actually the one who didn't ship the rims, he stole them from RediculouslyBallin before he could ship them and he was too embaressed to admitit.

God I hate this guy, and it has absolutely nothing with him ballin' on Detroit right now.

He just thinks he's way more hype than he really is(yes, I used the word "hype"--sue me). And why are you so mad doggie? Play MFin'basketball, stop the mean muggin' and zip your lips. Dude is average AT BEST. He just happens to have Pierce, Allen and KG on his squad.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Beyond the fact his stupid !#% is killin my team right now, this dude has always annoyed me.....

FACT: Kendrick Perkins has a tiny mouth

FACT: He stole Drew Gooden's ducktail and glued it to his chin

FACT: He is storing handfuls of peanuts in his fat cheeks

FACT: He makes Young Dro look smart

FACT: He is actually the one who didn't ship the rims, he stole them from RediculouslyBallin before he could ship them and he was too embaressed to admit it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was at the game at the Garden when he dropped his career high including 20 points in the first half. Dude was acting like MJ killing the knicks in the gardenin the 90's.

Only thing worse than him is Eddy Curry and Eddy was guarding him
laugh.gif

Lol, I can't front, he had a hell of a game tonight. But like others said...dude is mad annoying. Literally MAD annoying. Everytime the camera is on him,he looks like a little kid who just had his dessert taken away by his mother. When he commits a foul - mad. When he gets fouled - mad. When he makes a shot -mad. When he misses a shot - mad. I...I can't stand to look at his awful face anymore. I wish the camera would just stop focusing on him. Like if he'sin the paint about to get a rebound or post up, the camera should just pan to the audience...

Lol, I was waiting for this thread to be created. I hate when dude gets a wide open dunk and then makes a face like he *@@!+@@ Shaq.

I hope Kobe facials him Dwight Howard style in the Finals.

Back
Top Bottom