Kendrick Perkins Unapprectiation

Originally Posted by dyyhard

capt.7f4643e67d15422e93a063013d8b023f.piston_celtics_basketball_bxa110.jpg

Sheed...
laugh.gif
Sheed always looking crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mw2889

He's a complete bust. I expected so much more from him out of HS.
How is he a bust? He's 23 years old and he starts for the best team in the NBA. He was a late 1st round pick...why were you expecting so much

This dude is the 2008 version of Jerome James when he played on the Sonics and thought he was the *%## against the Spurs when he had like 10 points.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Mw2889

He's a complete bust. I expected so much more from him out of HS.
How is he a bust? He's 23 years old and he starts for the best team in the NBA. He was a late 1st round pick...why were you expecting so much

1. He was one of the best High School players in that class.

2. That draft class is arguably the best of all time.
3. Players who come out of high school usually improve over 5 years. He's the same scrub he always was.

4. He was drafted before Howard and Barbosa.

High school players were looked at as projects. They obviously didn't think he'd contribute immediately and I doubt that this is what they expected himto be.

perkau6.png

A smile?
eek.gif

I remember against the Lakers this year, this stupid fool got a technical for staring down the crowd after a wide open dunk. I was
roll.gif

I'd probably not like him if he wasn't on the C's. Hilarious if this post was made right before he played the best game of his career lol

hell no

cosign allen3xis. before KG i saw NONE of this gimmickry. Al Jefferson would get his and Perkins wouldnt do nothing. i dunno where he grew a pair from all of asudden.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

hell no

cosign allen3xis. before KG i saw NONE of this gimmickry. Al Jefferson would get his and Perkins wouldnt do nothing. i dunno where he grew a pair from all of a sudden.

He was the same damn guy last year. We were never on TV.

I remember seeing him the in ESPN mag NEXT issue. He was tagged as one of the next baby shaqs along with Derrick Caracter.

But yea, dude needs to ease up. He seems to always be arguing calls and pouting at the refs.

Squidward%20by%20Megan%20Beavers.jpg

Dude reminds me of Squidward every time I see him for some reason. I don't like Squidward.

hahahahaha @ Squidward

Damn, son.

Does Sheed wear the NBA headband? Cause his joint looks mad furry, like that joint you dig out from underneath a pile of clothes before youhead out to play some ball on a Sunday afternoon.

Wow, that picture of him smiling HAS to be photoshopped!!
eek.gif
I've NEVERseen him smile or put on any other expression other than that "mean" look. He would have that pissed off look even if they win the championship.You'd see everyone celebrating in the locker room and he would be going around to every camera staring down all the media people and ##*#... Maybehe'd smile if Glen Davis tickled the little patch of hair that's barely hanging on to his chin...

For some reason I cant stand this dude. He's soft and doesn't have much skill but yet he is always talking. Dudes a bum.

dyyhard:
capt.7f4643e67d15422e93a063013d8b023f.piston_celtics_basketball_bxa110.jpg

Sheed...
laugh.gif

You know that one clip of some dude with Bill O'Reilly? I think it's Cam and O'Reilly, and Cam (if that's who it is) is going'You mad. You mad.
laugh.gif
You mad.'

That's what I picture here. Perkins is mean muggin' again, and Sheed looks over, dead in Kendrick's face, and starts laughing and saying 'Youmad?
laugh.gif
Why you so mad, son?
laugh.gif
You maaaad.'

roll.gif

And Perkins' ol' mean-muggin' self is trying to play it off, like 'Nah, I'm good, man.' But Sheed is keeping at him. 'You stillmad?
laugh.gif
Don't be mad.'

Originally Posted by SA AMG

I remember seeing him the in ESPN mag NEXT issue. He was tagged as one of the next baby shaqs along with Derrick Caracter.

But yea, dude needs to ease up. He seems to always be arguing calls and pouting at the refs.

Prefacing this by saying I am a Celtics fan

To the first part of your post, that wasn't his fault.

I completely agree with your statement about his constant arguing. It is rather annoying.

Also, how in the hell is Kendrick Perkins a bust?

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

perkau6.png

A smile?
eek.gif

I remember against the Lakers this year, this stupid fool got a technical for staring down the crowd after a wide open dunk. I was
roll.gif

sick.gif

That explains why he doesn't smile.....ugh.

i remember against the gsw this year, he would deliberately stick his elbows out after the whistle and tried hit pietrus right in the face

dude constantly is trying to play the tough guy role

Back
Top Bottom