Kendrick Perkins Unapprectiation

Most of you are not from the Boston area and don't follow the Celtics.

That scowl is how his face looks. Seriously. I met him during an open practice for season ticket holders...he was a chill guy, but even when he's notscowling he looks upset.

And he's not loud, not arrogant, even in games. He just scowls.

And you take that for arrogance? A scowl? Gimme a break.

With that said, yeah, he's not that great. But hes a big body down low, a good (not great) rebounded because of his size, and a solid defender.

He also has lost weight, you shoulda seen him try to jump his rookie year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Dude is a goon...he's always like that. I remember back during AAU days he used to walk around gyms like he dared somebody to step to him...

coffeespit.gif
Where was this and what else did he do

This is one of the most ludicrous threads of all time. Perk is a beast. If you dont believe me, check out http://www.perkisabeast.com/. Dude is loved in the locker room and a great teammate. Just because he has a natural scowldoes not mean that he is an angry dude or a cocky dude, thats just the way he looks. It took Jermaine O'Neal and T-Mac 5 or so years before they were anygood, and this is Perks 5th and he is a starter on the best team in the league. For yall to say that he is a bust is straight ignant. Perk is a beast. YouMad????????

Celtics are my team to win it all but I really don't like Perkins. Seems like his mouth is zipped shut. I wanna see him crack a smile for once

Originally Posted by pkballr

At least David West has the game to back it up, Perkins is just in a lucky situation.

i still don't think either is as bad as Turiaf... getting hyped on the bench like he did something
eyes.gif

This dude is the 2008 version of Jerome James when he played on the Sonics and thought he was the *%## against the Spurs when he had like 10 points.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was classic! Jerome James is that dude.

Definitely unappreciated, especially if Pierce ends up being out the rest of the game, and we end up winning because of it.

I don't want to win like that.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

This dude is just mad Big Baby threatened to expose their locker room antics if they dont win more road games.
explain..

ba792c211356f99528ccdca1862e93ba-getty-80398145ps108_nba_finals_ga.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 15: Kendrick Perkins #43 Boston Celtics looks on from the bench during Game Five of the 2008 NBA Finals against Los Angeles Lakers onJune 15, 2008 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The Lakers defeated the Celtics 103-98. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that,by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright: 2008NBAE (Photo by Brian Babineau/NBAE/Getty Images)

kid's t-shirt behind him is the caption for this pic.

Back
Top Bottom