Kentucky Heads

since it hasn't been posted yet.......

37636_410966451174_630991174_5001526_6590922_n.jpg

Big props to Corey, Tyler, and D for getting it together so far. Lets make this $%&% big!!!! [||]

Lets go!!!! We need some people to display! If you have some nice stuff, make sure to get a table!!!! If u dont want a table, make sure ur there....the bigger it is the better chance of having more down the road....

I will definitely be in attendance..I might get a table but I know my fellow kentuckians are gon pull out sum CRACK but who knows I prolly will jus cuz Corey's my ninja..but shout out to Tyler and DMoney..the city need this badly tho for sneakerheads

I'm excited for the showcase and hope to be able to attend, but is this date set in stone? The reason I ask is, that date is UK's home football opener, and it looks like UL has a home game that day as well. Picking between the opening tailgate at Commonwealth and the showcase is going to make for a tough decision.

Brum90- I think you can skip the butt whooping WKU is going to receive to come to this! lol

MJMvp, its not the beat down WKU will take that I'm disappointed about possibly missing, its all the skirts on the first game/hottest game of the season. I found out the game doesn't kickoff till 7pm though so I'll be attending both. Not sure what I could do, but if there is anything I can do to help with this thing, somebody let me know.

I copped those for $20 off the Bay and had a lot of cleaning to do, and had to unfog the bubbles lol.

Originally Posted by zyr12

I copped those for $20 off the Bay and had a lot of cleaning to do, and had to unfog the bubbles lol.

I threw my 95s in the washer, worked great. For future reference ha...

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Originally Posted by zyr12

I threw my 95s in the washer, worked great. For future reference ha...

Honestly, it's pretty risky with older 95s.  Hand washing in the sink is much safer for those.  My safeties survived, but I've had others that did not. But for newer retros absolutely, washer works great.

^ Had to do the sink style with detergent and then just scrubbed, they are pretty clean now, the bubble on the backheel on the right is coming off a little, smh.

anyway trying to move this outta my house:

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][h3][URL]http://zyr12.blogspot.com[/url][/h3][/font]
40263_452483361092_657981092_6747667_1234259_n.jpg

if interested pm please.

Here is the final web version of the flyer for the showcase!

oacbpi.jpg

This is the backside that will be on the printed flyers. The front of the printed flyers will not have the sponsors on it like the web flyer.

25g1c.jpg

#imjustsayin

smokin.gif

man a few yrs ago this thread was poppin....where is everybody???? Dont say ah im to busy....GET IN HERE! U BETTER BE AT THE SHOWCASE!!!!

no offense to the other cities in our fine Commonwealth, but the thread died when it switched over. idk why...anyway, what's up D$???? Have you stumbled upon anymore vintage time capsules @ Shaheens lately??

Found a 1992 Letterman Jordan button up jacket and an old Jordan duffle bag.....not much else, havent really got in there and rooted around in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom