Kentucky Heads

nice pick-ups up there^^

yea D that's my brother
laugh.gif

does anybody know where i can get some nike elite socks besides on eBay?? (they go on there for like 23+ dollars)

and has anybody copped the iphone 4 yet? i havent seen one in person but i do really want one as soon as my contract is up

^^^Nah but I got some homies that go there. I thought I've seen you post something about Louisville in the general forum before, though. Welcome to the thread fam

zyr - where did you cop the grey/orange AM1s at? I've been looking for those
pimp.gif

i've been in cincy for a week. glad to see everyone posting..
AV. i saw some in corporate earlier today...not sure if they have your size though. it would be worth the call.
also saw the green lebron in corporate today. it looked better than i expected!
smokin.gif

and is that little phil on NT?? hit me up sometime bro.
and zyr, blue am1s are real nice!

Aaron, i think Finishline JMall had those in when they released. Might want to check there. I will check St Matts when I go in tomorrow and let you know if they got them or not.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

^^^Nah but I got some homies that go there. I thought I've seen you post something about Louisville in the general forum before, though. Welcome to the thread fam

zyr - where did you cop the grey/orange AM1s at? I've been looking for those
pimp.gif

i have sz 11 left in those grey orange am1s let me know if you need a 11 ,thanks

Been on a hiatus as of late.

Anyways here are some recent grabs.

dpbh3n.jpg

Thank you to those who helped me obtain some of these you know who you are.
wink.gif

Hopefully in a few days I will be able to post some prominent news that will benefit us all.

Stay tuned and WAKE UP!

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Been on a hiatus as of late.

Anyways here are some recent grabs.

dpbh3n.jpg

Thank you to those who helped me obtain some of these you know who you are.
wink.gif

Hopefully in a few days I will be able to post some prominent news that will benefit us all.

Stay tuned and WAKE UP!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Nice Corey, I need to try to grab those powder blues.
This is what not buying sneakers for 6 months will get you haha.

cfa2505446eb277c517afd089d87a6a5eeac252.pjpg
048355d646e1e32175b25f47a986409b36fc6da.pjpg

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

no new pickups but any WKU heads on here? Louisville in the building

WKU alum right here
pimp.gif

Nice pickups guys, I need to start posting in here more.

zyr12 - nice AMs
pimp.gif

mjmvp23 -  nice haul
pimp.gif

Nice ride up there too!

Got these in a couple of days ago, hadn't seen a pair in years previous to finding them:

eh0h9s.jpg

To go with this:

w4nkp.jpg

347h3wo.jpg

I see you Joe. Welcome back!

larrivee7- Welcome to the thread. We are all pretty laid back guys on here who joke around...A LOT.

I'm headed on a family trip this weekend to NYC. Only there 2 days. Taking in a Yankees game tomorrow. I'm hitting up HOH as well, so if anyone needs anything let me know. I'm also interested to know any suggestions and/or advice about what to do/ what to avoid, etc that anyone has from there previous experiences. It's going to be a quick trip with a little free/unplanned time Sunday, so any ideas or suggestions on what to do would be appreciated. I know there's a million things to do there, but if you only had an afternoon in NYC what's the one thing you would definitely do?

Damn its been like a year since I've been on here. I haven't copped much this year but I got a new love for Nike Cortezs, they fit my foot perfect. Anyone tried a pair of the Nike Free yet? I saw them on a clearance rack and thinking about trying them. Headed up to the outlets here in a week or so to get back on my shoe game though.

Originally Posted by McLovin69

Damn its been like a year since I've been on here. I haven't copped much this year but I got a new love for Nike Cortezs, they fit my foot perfect. Anyone tried a pair of the Nike Free yet? I saw them on a clearance rack and thinking about trying them. Headed up to the outlets here in a week or so to get back on my shoe game though.

I got a pair of Free 5.0 v4 a couple of weeks ago, and I really like them.  Insanely light and breathable and very comfortable, so perfect beaters/summer shoes. I would definitely recommend them. 

244ebn7.jpg

Colorway was decent, but I altered them a little.  Here's how they ended up:

33mmtdw.jpg

I got these at the Zappos outlet down in Shepherdsville for $30.  They normally don't have many good Nikes or runners, but they had several pairs of Frees in different colors/sizes.

Back
Top Bottom