Kenyon Martin : B.A.Y.B years APPRECIATION....

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

eek.gif
where's my adonal gif...

I remember watching that T-Mac situation and thinking that he was the type of dude that once he was getting held back would start screaming and getting wild
laugh.gif

I remember watching that T-Mac situation and thinking that he was the type of dude that once he was getting held back would start screaming and getting wild
laugh.gif

what's amazing to me about him is how many teams he has broken his legs, had knee and ankle issues, not to mention he's not young anymore and he still has great run/jump athleticism.

what's amazing to me about him is how many teams he has broken his legs, had knee and ankle issues, not to mention he's not young anymore and he still has great run/jump athleticism.

There's no doubt Kidd helped out K Mart offensively, but K-Mart was still on monster defensively.

There's no doubt Kidd helped out K Mart offensively, but K-Mart was still on monster defensively.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

One of my least favorite players ever. A fugazI, he owes kidd for everything that he has. I wish someone would smack the stutter out him.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

One of my least favorite players ever. A fugazI, he owes kidd for everything that he has. I wish someone would smack the stutter out him.

He was a beast on the nets!

lol @ mac

kenyon doesnt want it with my man maggette tho
pimp.gif

shoved to the ground with one hand, made him feel like a son

lol @ mac

kenyon doesnt want it with my man maggette tho
pimp.gif

shoved to the ground with one hand, made him feel like a son

lol @ mac