Kenyon Martin : B.A.Y.B years APPRECIATION....

Martin is the half-brother, of former-Colorado Buffaloes standout guard Richard Roby. He is also the cousin of Robert "50" Martin of AND1 Mixtape Tour fame. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I always thought 50 looked like KMart. And played like him too. Wow

Originally Posted by Jay02

There's no doubt Kidd helped out K Mart offensively, but K-Mart was still on monster defensively.

I agree, the defense he played against  Indiana, Boston and Detroit should not be forgotten.      KMart   always had  Antoine Walker looking pitiful   

Originally Posted by Jay02

There's no doubt Kidd helped out K Mart offensively, but K-Mart was still on monster defensively.

I agree, the defense he played against  Indiana, Boston and Detroit should not be forgotten.      KMart   always had  Antoine Walker looking pitiful   

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

One of my least favorite players ever. A fugazI, he owes kidd for everything that he has. I wish someone would smack the stutter out him.

cbae18406c58da4297e2882c8b00f51d-getty-103884523dp020_atlanta_hawk.jpg

He's a knuckle head but Kmart is appreciated
pimp.gif

One of my least favorite players ever. A fugazI, he owes kidd for everything that he has. I wish someone would smack the stutter out him.

cbae18406c58da4297e2882c8b00f51d-getty-103884523dp020_atlanta_hawk.jpg

He's a knuckle head but Kmart is appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Martin is the half-brother, of former-Colorado Buffaloes standout guard Richard Roby. He is also the cousin of Robert "50" Martin of AND1 Mixtape Tour fame. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

When And 1 was at its peak, I remember reading an interview from both sides saying they had nothing to do with each other and was pure coincidence. Wikipedia is known for misinformation because it's user generated, especially on basketball entries. Like if you look at Hot Sauce's (Philip Champion), it says he is from Brazil. I called this dude Blu who called Hot Sauce and asked and he said no and he has no idea where that came from.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

When And 1 was at its peak, I remember reading an interview from both sides saying they had nothing to do with each other and was pure coincidence. Wikipedia is known for misinformation because it's user generated, especially on basketball entries. Like if you look at Hot Sauce's (Philip Champion), it says he is from Brazil. I called this dude Blu who called Hot Sauce and asked and he said no and he has no idea where that came from.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

pimp.gif
He played with such energy & passion... Definitly fun to watch.

Him, Kidd, RJ, Kittles, Harris, etc...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

How can you forget the X factor, KVH?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

pimp.gif
He played with such energy & passion... Definitly fun to watch.

Him, Kidd, RJ, Kittles, Harris, etc...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

How can you forget the X factor, KVH?

laugh.gif

K-Mart was a terrorist around the rim...

His Cincy and NJ years will always be appreciated...

Dude dunked with such a tantrum... And I still look at how he dunked on JO with a high level of disgust...
sick.gif

K-Mart was a terrorist around the rim...

His Cincy and NJ years will always be appreciated...

Dude dunked with such a tantrum... And I still look at how he dunked on JO with a high level of disgust...
sick.gif

def agree with some of the post made in this thread. without J kidd he would have been a rich man Kwame brown..

but kidd did help his career alot.. 2 finals appearences, alley hoops and an all star.. damn j kidd is that dude

def agree with some of the post made in this thread. without J kidd he would have been a rich man Kwame brown..

but kidd did help his career alot.. 2 finals appearences, alley hoops and an all star.. damn j kidd is that dude

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

So you're saying that if Kwame played with Kidd he'd have the same success as K-Mart and would have made an All-Star team? 

laugh.gif

Look...EVERYONE knows that playing with one of the GREATEST PGs in NBA history didn't hurt one bit.  However, let's not discredit K-Mart.  You can't just put any joe out there at the 4 and say he'd be just as good as Martin.  Dude had the athleticism and intensity that made dudes shook...this goes all the way back to his day at Cincy.....and that's what this thread is about. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

So you're saying that if Kwame played with Kidd he'd have the same success as K-Mart and would have made an All-Star team? 

laugh.gif

Look...EVERYONE knows that playing with one of the GREATEST PGs in NBA history didn't hurt one bit.  However, let's not discredit K-Mart.  You can't just put any joe out there at the 4 and say he'd be just as good as Martin.  Dude had the athleticism and intensity that made dudes shook...this goes all the way back to his day at Cincy.....and that's what this thread is about. 

didnt he make fun of zo's condition, smh

didnt he make fun of zo's condition, smh

......i dont know man, people stay accusing KG of being a punk, i think the real punk is Martin.

Back
Top Bottom