KeVeNMaYnE I'm calling you out... pics on page 3 and 7

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by baik

those are the OP's pics....why would i take pics of shoes i dont have at the moment?? are you guys serious?....reading can help understand things

edit: ^if the op sent you those pics you can clearly see the dates match up and the date is right under the barcode and there is no space between them
Hey man, calm down. who said YOU took the pics? we are just saying that whoever took those pics cant even get a non blurred capture, so relax yourself. It doesnt matter though, both parties fail anyway for still wearing jordans
shoes are not fake idiots
just the air jordan tag stitched wrong
Of course YOU would say the shoes arent fake..like you gunna go ahead and say "yea man they are fake"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but like i said before, those shoes are trash anyway

NO i would say they arent fake because THEY ARENT, im just trying to help the people that dont know anything about Jordans such as yourself sincepeople in general dont know
there coming in here thinking i sold fakes

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

so what do you wear J please let me know what the right shoe to wear is PLEASE
tell me whats in style right now
I dont know about anyone else, but i wear dunks and pradas, only cause im caked up as of now. i refuse to wear anything jordan anymore with theinflux of corny ******ed jordans thats out these days..you from chicago though, so i know fashion isnt your forte

I dont know about anyone else, but i wear dunks and pradas, only cause im caked up as of now. i refuse to wear anything jordan anymore with the influx of corny ******ed jordans thats out these days..you from chicago though, so i know fashion isnt your forte
damn so just cuz there expensive their hot?
laugh.gif

your lame

I dont know about anyone else, but i wear dunks and pradas, only cause im caked up as of now. i refuse to wear anything jordan anymore with the influx of corny ******ed jordans thats out these days..you from chicago though, so i know fashion isnt your forte

Yo can you post some pics of them Prada joints? I'm really just trying to get my fashion game right for the winter. Just tryin to get an idea of the typeof Pradas I should cop.

el boricua 6 I wasn't tryna bring no ones rep down and I do know about jordans. If u received a pair that had the air jordan tag right side up you wouldprobably think they were fake as well.

Originally Posted by Face82

Is that right?
You already asked that.

roll.gif
wow your a clown.

el boricua 6 I wasn't tryna bring no ones rep down and I do know about jordans. If u received a pair that had the air jordan tag right side up you wouldprobably think they were fake as well.

laugh.gif
quit playin. I seen them 360 remotes

Working at popeyes has this dude "caked" up
roll.gif

dudes a joke
Word?
mail

You dont even have a job, Kevin, calm down. your mother wont be too happy when she finds out you scammin dudes on NT with fake sneakers

the dude that wears reebok jerseys and Ecko is telling me about fashion though NOW THATS FUNNY

laugh.gif

whatever im out for the day, enjoy your day on niketalk joshua
wink.gif

Are you really???????

the dude that wears reebok jerseys and Ecko is telling me about fashion though NOW THATS FUNNY

laugh.gif
Yo! i sent you 3 PMs .. I want my money back on those Motorsports!

Back
Top Bottom