KeVeNMaYnE I'm calling you out... pics on page 3 and 7

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Working at popeyes has this dude "caked" up
roll.gif

dudes a joke

Say what? LMAO .. so is he wearing Prada look - a - like Filas or something?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by Face82

Dude not gone show us them Pradas
smh.gif
roll.gif
, im at my cousin crib right now, if you really want to see them, wait till i get home

So your not wearing any right now?

roll.gif
roll.gif
But dont he only wear Pradas and Dunks .. why wait till you get home? You shouldhave them on your feets homie
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Face82

Dude not gone show us them Pradas
smh.gif
roll.gif
, im at my cousin crib right now, if you really want to see them, wait till i get home

So your not wearing any right now?

im not wearing pradas right now, i have on dunks. and i posted my paystub a couple posts up, idk why ppl still going with this popeyes thing, corny

im not wearing pradas right now, i have on dunks. and i posted my paystub a couple posts up, idk why ppl still going with this popeyes thing, corny

roll.gif
dude the pic didnt work but I dont know why you need to prove youdont work in popeyes .. relax is only the internet .. Now can I get some Cajun Shrimp mang?
roll.gif

the dude that wears reebok jerseys and Ecko is telling me about fashion though NOW THATS FUNNY

laugh.gif

whatever im out for the day, enjoy your day on niketalk joshua
wink.gif
so you edit your post to show youre gone before I quote you?

+!+ say you Rockin them Hurricane Chris joints B. Say it ain't so, say it ain't so

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

the dude that wears reebok jerseys and Ecko is telling me about fashion though NOW THATS FUNNY

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Damn whats good with the motorsports .. what happen there?

laugh.gif

wink.gif
eek.gif
This thread is notover yet!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
After looking at the Dro situation, Keven thinks he is slick. Now I don't feel bad that you got offered an old *#@ iPod. He's anotherscammer/fraud and should get exposed as well.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Black Milk wrote:

roll.gif
dude the pic didnt work but I dont know why you need to prove you dont work in popoyes .. relax is only the internet .. Now can I get some Cajun Shrimp mang?
roll.gif

This dude takes the internet waayyy too seriously...
roll.gif
Biggest joke on the face of the planet... He told me himself that he'd be done with NT andtold the admins to ban him... So I'm like, "Cool, we don't have to deal wit Mayor, anymore..." Then what? THIS $@@$% +*$ SHOWS UP AGAIN WIT ANEW SCREEN NAME PRETENDING AND SWEARING ON HIS LIFE IT AIN'T HIM. Get the #@@% outta here, bruh!

Face82 wrote:
+!+ say you Rockin them Hurricane Chris joints B. Say it ain't so, say it ain't so
This guy
laugh.gif
smh.gif

http://elboricua-6.u.yuku.com/
elboricua 6

Who is this guy?

Why you worrying about me? LOL .. I guess you do take that e-fame a little to serious .. LMAO
roll.gif
Like just cause he doesnt see me post I cant clown his stupid Fubu wearing @*% ..LMAO .. come on now .. its only the NET HOMIE! did you get that paystub loaded yet?

P.S. N you talk about corny!

Keven weren't you the dude that tried to expose me for not having the car i was supposed to have, then i sent u a quick pic of my car keys w/ a DUCKTALES?tag and you never replied.

laugh.gif

iight, let me get outta this thread, dudes catchin feelings out here
elboricua http://elboricua-6.u.yuku.com/6

Who is this guy?

I dont know about anyone else, but i wear dunks and pradas, only cause im caked up as of now.
im at my cousin crib right now, if you really want to see them, wait till i get home
Say its not so ... I'm confused? Who is catching feelings here?

roll.gif
Your feelings are crushed, you have been exposed ..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom