pimp.gif

I dont see why not?

let me break this down.

Broken index finger
knee tendinitis
lower back pain
31 years old

13,000 minutes + logged in

And the man is still doing it. I wanna see how he would be without all those ailments. I wanna see anyone's best player in the NBA have all that under their belt and still do it like Kobe.

Personally, I still give it to Kobe. LeBron is an excellent player, but except for his dunks and occasional pass plays, I rarely see an actual play that makes me go crazy or want to rewind. I just see a beast -- a huge physical specimen. He rail roads people and leaps over them, and it's instantly the greatest play ever in somepeople's eyes ...

Originally Posted by iceNcream

I dont see why not?

let me break this down.

Broken index finger
knee tendinitis
lower back pain
31 years old

13,000 minutes + logged in

And the man is still doing it. I wanna see how he would be without all those ailments. I wanna see anyone's best player in the NBA have all that under their belt and still do it like Kobe.
Messed up ankle too

put lebron on the lakers and they win 70 games.

kobe is more skilled. but lebron at this point in time. is the best player on earth. it was evident this year.

Originally Posted by iceNcream

I wanna see anyone's best player in the NBA have all that under their belt and still do it like Kobe.

So you're docking a guy points for staying healthy?
laugh.gif

39 points on 28 shots and 1 assist.

Kobe still doesn't get it. If this was a better team they would've lost. If Kobe played a more team-oriented game they would've beat OKC by 20.

Kind of a dumb thing to say down 0-2. Save it until the series is over. That's the problem with NBA players today, they don't have that killer instinct on or off the court. You should feel like you're the best and definitely not slurp other players in the middle of a playoff series. KD is holding his own and there is still a long battle ahead. If that was Kobe at 21, he'd be like, "I'm taking his crown."

He sure is. It's such a hard comparison between him and Bron, both are out of this world and in another class. But the guy that said this.... will pass them both.

Just another case of game recognizing game, although in this case, better game.
Kobe turned his game around after the half and played like a GROWN A$S man.

However, although you guys are entitled opinions, I really don't see how you guys can seriously say KD is the second best player presently.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Kobe still doesn't get it. If this was a better team they would've lost. If Kobe played a more team-oriented game they would've beat OKC by 20.
QFT

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Wrong...they would have lost the game; he could have had more assists, guys weren't knocking down open shots when he got them the ball.. Him and Pau were the ONLY ones doing/hitting anything out there. The rest of the starts alone were 7-29 and add in Odom they were 9-38. The game called for him to shoot more and get offense.

The Thunders shot distribution was about the same with KD. Neither team shot well and points were at a premium, the two best players had to be more offensively assertive. 

Back
Top Bottom