pimp.gif

ZAZA
roll.gif
pimp.gif
My dude don't play.
Word
pimp.gif

I can not respect Kevin Garnett for 2 reasons:
-his on-court antics such as barking, constantly screaming out profanity, taunting other players, cheap shots, etc.
-his lack of will to take over a game in the 4th quarter and score at will. Dude falls in love with his jump-shot when the game is on the line.

I can not believe that people actually thought that Garnett was better than Tim Duncan a few years ago.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Funny Kobe gets 2 games a couple years ago for flying arms. But KG can straight push, bow, and smack people and get nothing.
Someone should post the video of KG pushing the ref in the playoffs last year and not getting fined or ejected
eyes.gif

lol @ the kg hate threads all over the net lately. I smell salty lakers fans.

Been saying it since 2003!

This p boy back-peddled a full circle when McDyss came after his frail %##.
laugh.gif

Does he really take himself seriously? Like does he go home and think to himself "what I did today was a good thing" ? The Soft Ticket has been amillionaire since he was 18. He's never worked a "real" job in his life I bet. For someone who is lucky enough to be in that position, it showshow really sad of a person he is to fake thug it on a basketball court. I bet he's got all kinds of pent up issues. Someone seriously needs to punch thisdouche in the forehead already.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I know he plays for my team and all, but I can't cosign this man's behavior
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son did not want it with McDyess though

I would love to see him try Ron Artest like that

mcdyess was havin none of that. antonio turned around and put kg on melo status with that back peddling!
laugh.gif

if the nba is gonna crackdown on a lotta b.s they better start with kg. his so called picks are more like body checks, and more often than not, on smallerplayers. dude would never challenge a real tough guy coz he knows he'll get put in his place.

i remember that game where he got into it with mcdyess. its crazy, cause mcdyess is such a calm guy on the floor. but he was having any of that bs from garnett

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

KG needs to receive the same shank treatment paula pierced got to humble his scrawny %*%.

That's bad, even for you.

I respect KG, but there are times where I wish he was still in Minny and was still a ringless loser with heart.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

he's a hell of a player, but a P.O.S.
i wouldn't go that far...

maybe an %*$ hole on the court is more fitting.

you sir are incorrect. One of my boys used to be a ball boy for the Wizards and said dude is the biggest @$+@ out of any NBA player he every met. KG had oneof his people at the game (at the Verizon center) and then after the game he gave his boy his shoes. KG's boy asked my boy to go ask KG to sign the shoesfor him (he told my boy he was sure he would do it since they were for him and it was his boy). My boy took the shoes over to KG..KG looked at him, said"what the @!!% do you want", to whch my boy said "your boy wanted you to sign these shoes" to which he responded "Get out of here youlittle piece of %%*#, i'm not signing anything for you" and then he flung his sweaty %$@ towel at him

Dude is a herb

KG is that dude i don't see why so much hate..he is doin what has been done by the 80's pistons or random grimey nba players..

I got no problem with his screens.

And why would dude fight ZaZa in the playoffs?

And if KG did that to Peeler....he would be called a %%@!%

If yall was in the situation with Anthony Peeler you have hit him either. It was the WC semi-finals and he was the best player on the team, putting hands onPeeler would have been a stupid move.

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

KG is that dude i don't see why so much hate..he is doin what has been done by the 80's pistons or random grimey nba players..

Smaller guys though...face it, dude is a coward!

Back
Top Bottom