nobody but KG.
Come on man,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by JD617

KG needs to receive the same shank treatment paula pierced got to humble his scrawny %*%.

That's bad, even for you.

smh.gif
Nobody deserves to be shanked 9 times.
nobody but KG.

Your hate for this man is borderline comical. You have 900 posts and change on this site. How many of them would you estimate are about your hate for KG? 250?300? If I had no life like you, I'd go through all your posts and post all the ones about KG to find out. Of course that @##% would probably shut Yuku downfor a while, cause it would be like a damn Russian novel. Just do me a favor and keep this thread on the first page so when you decide to go on one of yourexpletive-laden rants like KG piped your girl or something you can just do it in this thread instead of coming into every single Celtics game thread andposting it there. K? Thanks.

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

KG is that dude i don't see why so much hate..he is doin what has been done by the 80's pistons or random grimey nba players..

Smaller guys though...face it, dude is a coward!
Word. For me this has nothing to do with who he plays for or anything. It's the fact that it's overlooked because we love him. I likeKG and thought he deserved to finally get a title.

But since he's won, it's gotten worse.

To quote Mark Jackson, "Come on KG, you're better than that!"

It's going to happen one day, Garnett is going to get his.

And Sports and Training will blow up with dozens of threads and hundreds of posts.

I can't ****ing wait.

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

you sir are incorrect. One of my boys used to be a ball boy for the Wizards and said dude is the biggest @$+@ out of any NBA player he every met. KG had one of his people at the game (at the Verizon center) and then after the game he gave his boy his shoes. KG's boy asked my boy to go ask KG to sign the shoes for him (he told my boy he was sure he would do it since they were for him and it was his boy). My boy took the shoes over to KG..KG looked at him, said "what the @!!% do you want", to whch my boy said "your boy wanted you to sign these shoes" to which he responded "Get out of here you little piece of %%*#, i'm not signing anything for you" and then he flung his sweaty %$@ towel at him

Dude is a herb
this is probably the WORST written statement i have ever read

i hope colleges don't accept you based on your grammar/organizational skills

Originally Posted by Agthekid

If yall was in the situation with Anthony Peeler you have hit him either. It was the WC semi-finals and he was the best player on the team, putting hands on Peeler would have been a stupid move.
Dude pushed a ref last year in the first round of the playoffs and received no punishment

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

I cannot wait for the day KG gets into it with Big Ben..that would be a sight to enjoy

as a cavs fan, I would have tears of joy

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Originally Posted by JaFlash

KG needs to receive the same shank treatment paula pierced got to humble his scrawny %*%.

That's bad, even for you.

smh.gif
Nobody deserves to be shanked 9 times.
nobody but KG.

Your hate for this man is borderline comical. You have 900 posts and change on this site. How many of them would you estimate are about your hate for KG? 250? 300? If I had no life like you, I'd go through all your posts and post all the ones about KG to find out. Of course that @##% would probably shut Yuku down for a while, cause it would be like a damn Russian novel. Just do me a favor and keep this thread on the first page so when you decide to go on one of your expletive-laden rants like KG piped your girl or something you can just do it in this thread instead of coming into every single Celtics game thread and posting it there. K? Thanks.
lol who the hell are u? u sound awfully butt hurt by my comments
laugh.gif
. obviously you have followed me in possibly every other sports thread i've been in and it's getting to you. why the hell would i post onC's threads when i'm not even a fan of their team? i posted in the celtics vs blazers thread cuz the C's coincidentally played my team, theblazers. out of all the posts i have, maybe 6 of them are celtics related.
laugh.gif
at you taking it personal though, stay being garnett's little #%+!+.

[h2]Garnett: Rivals Are AllTalk[/h2]
Dec 31, 2008 2:40 PM EST

bos_40.gif
The Celticshave been accused of being a cocky and arrogant team, but Kevin Garnett says that the defending-champions couldn't care less.

"Hey, look here, man," Kevin Garnett said Tuesday afternoon. "We're not here to be liked.And when we're out there, a lot of times we're talking to ourselves. We're communicating amongst each otherand it has nothing to do with the other team, and the other team likes to jump in or say little (expletive). A lot of that we let go. Wedon't even comment on a lot of stuff, because half the guys who are talking we don't even know their names.

"A lot of times we let our play do the talking. Doc (Rivers) doesn't really encourage us to talk. Heencourages us to communicate amongst each other. But a couple of the times we do have conversations with some guys, now it's coming off like we'renon-classy. But it's never told what's being said to us. I mean, class vs. class I can understand. But when you're dealing with idiots whodon't know what they're talking about or guys who are just talking out their (tail) or just talking out their mouth, then that's a whole otherlevel."

Via BostonHerald

Boston Celtics

Read the FullStory Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

obviously you have followed me in possibly every other sports thread i've been in and it's getting to you.

I haven't followed you anywhere. I'm a Celtics fan so I'm in most of the Celtics threads. Don't gas yourself up like you're special.

why the hell would i post on C's threads when i'm not even a fan of their team?

I don't know, that's what I'm asking.

out of all the posts i have, maybe 6 of them are celtics related.

2ebsdpk.png

Come on. I know you're not serious with that number. 6? Really? Son, that's like a week's worth for you.

laugh.gif
at you taking it personal though

Nope, I haven't taken anything personally. It's just that you're an annoying troll who probably should've gotten banned by now.

Originally Posted by tupac003

[h2]Garnett: Rivals Are All Talk[/h2]
Dec 31, 2008 2:40 PM EST

bos_40.gif
The Celtics have been accused of being a cocky and arrogant team, but Kevin Garnett says that the defending-champions couldn't care less.

"Hey, look here, man," Kevin Garnett said Tuesday afternoon. "We're not here to be liked. And when we're out there, a lot of times we're talking to ourselves. We're communicating amongst each other and it has nothing to do with the other team, and the other team likes to jump in or say little (expletive). A lot of that we let go. We don't even comment on a lot of stuff, because half the guys who are talking we don't even know their names.

"A lot of times we let our play do the talking. Doc (Rivers) doesn't really encourage us to talk. He encourages us to communicate amongst each other. But a couple of the times we do have conversations with some guys, now it's coming off like we're non-classy. But it's never told what's being said to us. I mean, class vs. class I can understand. But when you're dealing with idiots who don't know what they're talking about or guys who are just talking out their (tail) or just talking out their mouth, then that's a whole other level."

Via Boston Herald

Boston Celtics

Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

obviously you have followed me in possibly every other sports thread i've been in and it's getting to you.

I haven't followed you anywhere. I'm a Celtics fan so I'm in most of the Celtics threads. Don't gas yourself up like you're special.

why the hell would i post on C's threads when i'm not even a fan of their team?

I don't know, that's what I'm asking.

out of all the posts i have, maybe 6 of them are celtics related.

2ebsdpk.png

Come on. I know you're not serious with that number. 6? Really? Son, that's like a week's worth for you.

laugh.gif
at you taking it personal though

Nope, I haven't taken anything personally. It's just that you're an annoying troll who probably should've gotten banned by now.

troll? i haven't been trolling anywhere. nope just peep my posts, i've only expressed my hate for KG in threads like these; ie. "KG has thedirtiest mouth in the nba", "Finally pple understand KG is soft", etc. if you haven't taken anything personally, u wouldn't haveresponded to my posts, but you have.

and do u have eyes? notice the apparent hate that 80% of NT'ers have for your team? that's not called trolling....that's forming an opinion. andeveryday other day, u have negative threads about KG and the celtics, so don't blame it on me. if you're too sensitive for it, log off. you were thefirst to mention my name in the C's vs blazers thread:
I've gotten used to it by now. Aubstuh too. There's a few of them.
my advice to you is log off, or keep responding like an overly sensitive weiner. gdnight
smile.gif

i've only expressed my hate for KG in threads like these; ie. "KG has the dirtiest mouth in the nba", "Finally pple understand KG is soft", etc.

This one's from the Celtics/Lakers Christmas Day thread:

hope garnett gets an injury tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

I'm not even gonna bother going through any posts older than that because it's really not even worth my time.

But really though, wishing injuries, wishing stabbings...are you alright fam?

kg is such a punkass little ##$+@.

been sick of the whole 'he plays so much harder' bs since he was in minny.

Hes such a lil *$*$!! Ever since he got that ring he thinks he's the @@#@! Im praying for the day someone lays him out. Props to peeler!
pimp.gif

- He's a genius. He plays mind games with all these other players.. hell, he's playing mind games with half of you. I'm sure KG, with his 100million dollars, hot wife, and championship ring, can really care less what you/darko/matt bonner think...

Originally Posted by doyung9

- He's a genius. He plays mind games with all these other players.. hell, he's playing mind games with half of you. I'm sure KG, with his 100 million dollars, hot wife, and championship ring, can really care less what you/darko/matt bonner think...
It's not called mind games.

It's a %!$%$ whose scared to step up to the big dogs but instead he barks on puppies to make himself feel intimidating.

laugh.gif
at me doing animal references

KG vs Wild Thing tonight...

should be interesting.

I bet he don't want no parts of Big Ben

smh.gif

They should've made a video with Harvey Dent' speech about dieing a hero or living long enough to be the villain. I was really rooting for this dudeback in his Timberwolves days, but since he became a Celtic, he's changed for the worst. F all that "passion" he has

Back
Top Bottom