KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

Gates been hot in Mississippi since i was in 6th-7th grade.. I been outta school 3 years.. Try this.. My all time favorite Gates song.

He needs to stop with the tapes. Just go into an EP. Some solid work that can be sold in stores/iTunes and can be played on TV or radio.

He makes the interviewer's job easy cause he dominates the conversation.

I appreciate the articulation.

Saw this on the gram
laugh.gif
lmfaoooooo funniest thing ive seen on here all day 
roll.gif

He needs to stop with the tapes. Just go into an EP. Some solid work that can be sold in stores/iTunes and can be played on TV or radio.

He'a released 5 tapes in 3 years, that's not a lot :lol:. I do think though he eventually will blow. I feel like he is loaded with too much talent and charisma not to.

Dipset never has the vaguest idea of what he's talking about.  It's become clear why he spent his first 30,000 post cosigning others or simply typing "thread/" :lol:  
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #thread

I'm a bit late to the Kevin Gates party but that "Wit It" track is :pimp: Make me wanna wife up a chick. lol

He'a released 5 tapes in 3 years, that's not a lot :lol:. I do think though he eventually will blow. I feel like he is loaded with too much talent and charisma not to.

Dipset never has the vaguest idea of what he's talking about.  It's become clear why he spent his first 30,000 post cosigning others or simply typing "thread/" :lol:  

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #thread

Funny. Cause he's yet dropping another tape. How many EP's has he dropped? Jokes on you ice city fc ice city fc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom