KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

your ***** gone **** someone you know after you get arrested :pimp:

edit: hol up hol up hol up "if we in the car and she get mad don't kiss *** she walkin"

bruuuuuh :pimp: i've been sleep

Last edited:
Luca Brasi 2 may be his most cohesive effort yet :pimp:

Wassup with it may be right up there with "roaming around" and "satellites" as my favorite Gates records

I **** with it. No complaints over here. Only 3 songs I didn't like.

The Intro
Perfect Imperfection
Wassup With It
Don't Panic
Pourin The Syrup

are FIRE. Then I threw Reasonable Suspicion at the end. :pimp:

Y'all wylin b. This is garbage compared to the first joint.
Thats the thing u gotta stop comparing **** and enjoy the music. I think its cool personally, I like 1 more but this 1 ain't bad at all. Light years better than his last 2 or 3 attempts

Thats the thing u gotta stop comparing **** and enjoy the music. I think its cool personally, I like 1 more but this 1 ain't bad at all. Light years better than his last 2 or 3 attempts

but these guys set the expectations up too high for themselves. LB2 is nowhere near the level of part 1. it's like he released all of his best records already. it's cool but defintely a step backwards.

Ive been a huge gates fan this year. I admit i started at by any means then went to luca 1. And then randomly found his other work.

But the luca brasi 1 SUCKED. I dot care wht any one says. I only like a handfull of tracks on it and the track list is extensive.

But this new tape is bangin. I dont see why theres the hate. But i notice the ppl that hate this tape love the first one, vice versa.

Last edited:
Ive been a huge gates fan this year. I admit i started at by any means then went to luca 1. And then randomly found his other work.

But the luca brasi 1 SUCKED. I dot care wht any one says. I only like a handfull of tracks on it and the track list is extensive.

555322240.gif

Big fan myself. Very intelligent and reflective in the way that he talks. But not vaccinating his kids and fake watch make me smh and I just can't get over.

The beats are fantastic. Lyrics are on point except for when he's getting way too vivid about his sex adventures. Love this tape.

Thugged Out & John Gotti are my joints immediately :smokin. Will give another listen cause i was distracted on the initial look

Back
Top Bottom