KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

Didn’t get LB3 tonight, but Intro Edition is up on Apple Music and Soundcloud. :smokin

Son is in his BAG for 5 minutes on a beat that bangs. :smh:

Hopefully we get LB3 next week.

Therapy is cold, probably the best track I’ve heard out of all these. Don’t even know who Percy Keith is, but I really never paid attention to any of the BWA dudes other than Boobie Black.

Was bumping this a few times today. He the only rapper that can remake something like this and sound completely comfortable. Not forced or none of that.

Should have ended that interview early. Son clearly was not with it.

Glad to hear LB3 is done though.

LB 3 is fire. This _'s creativity is crazy. I'm standing by he's the most talented in the game at making records. Lyrics, content, melodies. He has no weakness.

Still gotta let this marinate but MATA and Shoulda... Damn I had to play then back 3 times after my first listen.

LB 3 is fire. This _'s creativity is crazy. I'm standing by he's the most talented in the game at making records. Lyrics, content, melodies. He has no weakness.

Still gotta let this marinate but MATA and Shoulda... Damn I had to play then back 3 times after my first listen.

What I'm saying.

Sounds the same? Nah.

Broooo... MATA and I Got U.. wow.
This ***** be on some ****. Gates and Mozzy are head and shoulders above most these new ******.

Back
Top Bottom