KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

Ive listened to it threw and it's my least favorite tape from him.

Tiger is my favorite track. Also, he should have put 100it Gang on it.

is kevin gates the dude who did "cream on the inside/clean on the outside"?
No. 
laugh.gif

Starlito been going hard lately got a new mixtape Kevin gates on a few tracks even got a solo track on it and it bangs bangs bangs bangs lol

Last edited:
I never gave it a chance because The first I heard from him was on MTV so that was a false look at him. I bump him everyday now

my dude was telling me kevin gates was on stage saying he likes men and women

inform me nt

I dont know how to take it pause....yall down south cats say some off the wall type ish all the time lol

im mad this dude forget the words to his song though lol

Last edited:
Cant watch the vid, but them NO dudes got a history of line stepping..Remember Birdman "I **** wit _s too!"

Edit
After watching the video, he didnt say ****...he said he slang **** and eat *****

Last edited:
nah, people just be reaching for any little thing

it was something, like "you been ******g with a ***** all night, i **** wit ****** too"

he was talking to a heckler or something in the crowd, that was talking **** probably, so to say "i **** with ****** too" was him sort of challenging the person in a sense

dudes just disregarded the context and took one part of the and turned it into something else

nah, people just be reaching for any little thing

it was something, like "you been ******g with a ***** all night, i **** wit ****** too"
he was talking to a heckler or something in the crowd, that was talking **** probably, so to say "i **** with ****** too" was him sort of challenging the person in a sense
dudes just disregarded the context and took one part of the and turned it into something else

False, dude was the only one tryna pull _s on stage

Back
Top Bottom