KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

Luca Brasi Story really is as good as yall saying. Whole thing is tough but I Need It, Hold Ya Head, Just Ride and IDGAF. :wow: :pimp:

Son is gutter as hell with some catchy hooks and he can spit.

Last edited:
He kinda sexy tho too :nerd: :nerd:

but yea I feel you--rooting for this dude. I know a lot of people throw this around but I for real for real woulda wanna hear him on a track wit' Boosie. 'Specially cuz of that Baton Rouge connection .

Last edited:
That interview :pimp: made me think about a few things. I want to hear a record with him and Jeezy, would be crazy

Personally I dont want him to do any songs with Any established artists. I'd rather he stay on the outside and keep putting out that hard ****. These industry vets will water his **** down.

Man NT stays putting me on good music, Joey bad*****, Travis scott, this dude. Just saw this thread then a few hours later dude pops up on Hot97. Good looks fam keep it coming

Man NT stays putting me on good music, Joey bad*****, Travis scott, this dude. Just saw this thread then a few hours later dude pops up on Hot97. Good looks fam keep it coming

ehhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Smart Dude You Can Tell Prison Made Him Grow..Def Wanna See Folk Win..
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I expect this thread to grow after the freestyle

K
evin Gates - Cut Her Off (Freestyle)

Repped. I needed some proof that LBS Gates was still there. To me STF and BAM were underwhelming. That same passion that was in LBS is missing and it also seems like he's still trying to experiment which is fine. But won't nothing beat LBS I still bump that whole tape at least once a week from start to finish.

Getting my ticket this Friday to see him in Silver Spring, MD at the Fillmore. Anyone ever see him live? What's his show like. Tickets is only $28.50 so I'ma go regardless. I'd just like to know what to expect. He'll also be with Chevy Woods, who I've literally nevwe heard of. Feedback? Opinions?

Back
Top Bottom