Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

My man Ricky Vaughn 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta say honestly...charlie sheen is on a totally different level

Dude is being totally blunt...doesn't give a $!@% and I kinda admire that. Dude is living his own life on his own terms which is respectable imo.

I truly think that because of the drugs he takes + his character he truly is beyond most if not all his inhibitions which is why he's talking like this and acting this way. He still puts in work and although he has all the characteristics of a ticking time bomb people gotta realize...this dudes been doing this for longer that some NT'ers ever lived.

I'm sorry but I gotta give this man a
pimp.gif

Dude is being totally blunt...doesn't give a $!@% and I kinda admire that. Dude is living his own life on his own terms which is respectable imo.

I truly think that because of the drugs he takes + his character he truly is beyond most if not all his inhibitions which is why he's talking like this and acting this way. He still puts in work and although he has all the characteristics of a ticking time bomb people gotta realize...this dudes been doing this for longer that some NT'ers ever lived.

pimp.gif

he's living his life...props to him for doing so...you give me that amount per episode and that control and my interviews would be epic as well-

he can demand whatever b/c again they are raking in the cash with the show...thats why they can afford to pay him the 2mil...and rightfully so the 3 mil if he wants it...without him theres pretty much no show- he just knows his worth and aint afraid to flex
pimp.gif

if i was one of the other cast mates id be shivering refreshing TMZ every 2 minutes to see what he's up to cause once the cash cow leaves that lottery is over...wasn't that youngin getting like 500k an ep?

he's living his life...props to him for doing so...you give me that amount per episode and that control and my interviews would be epic as well-

he can demand whatever b/c again they are raking in the cash with the show...thats why they can afford to pay him the 2mil...and rightfully so the 3 mil if he wants it...without him theres pretty much no show- he just knows his worth and aint afraid to flex
pimp.gif

if i was one of the other cast mates id be shivering refreshing TMZ every 2 minutes to see what he's up to cause once the cash cow leaves that lottery is over...wasn't that youngin getting like 500k an ep?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

pimp.gif
couldnt agree with this more.
We are all amazed by this because basically he is living the life that everyone wants to. No, I don't condone drugs especially at the level he is/was doing it on but everything that comes around it, is stuff we all  admire deep down. Just afraid to say it.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

pimp.gif
couldnt agree with this more.
We are all amazed by this because basically he is living the life that everyone wants to. No, I don't condone drugs especially at the level he is/was doing it on but everything that comes around it, is stuff we all  admire deep down. Just afraid to say it.

the actor was tested on Saturday for a number of drugs, including cocaine, marijuana, opiates, amphetamines, alcohol and methadone and that the results show Sheen tested negative for every one of the tests.

Natural high. To be honest, as long as he is "clean" he's cool in my book, and he quoted "The Great Allen Iverson."
laugh.gif

the actor was tested on Saturday for a number of drugs, including cocaine, marijuana, opiates, amphetamines, alcohol and methadone and that the results show Sheen tested negative for every one of the tests.

Natural high. To be honest, as long as he is "clean" he's cool in my book, and he quoted "The Great Allen Iverson."
laugh.gif

“I missed practice. We’re talking about practice ... practice is for amateurs, you know?

“I missed practice. We’re talking about practice ... practice is for amateurs, you know?

Back
Top Bottom