Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Man, I keep seeing dudes name everywhere.  Someone give me cliffs on whats going on 
nerd.gif
you have to be literally living under a rock and by rock i mean alcatraz but ill play
-charlie sheen is the highest paid actor 2million an episode for his hit show
-he parties invites "talented actress" whatever, he locks one up in a bathroom naked police get involved
- i believe a different "talented actress" comes forward interviews with tmz, stern ,spills the beans on charlie sheen and his drug use, how he lives, and her night with him
- sheen is hospitalized sent to rehab which he blows off and cbs cancels their top rated shows rest of the season to hopefully see sheen get well
- sheen decides to call in to radio shows talkin %*&*^ about cbs, it's creators and how he is always winning
-  he takes said interviews to several media outlets to say the same about what i just typed above
- you are here

check online for interviews i mean just google charlie sheen

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Man, I keep seeing dudes name everywhere.  Someone give me cliffs on whats going on 
nerd.gif
you have to be literally living under a rock and by rock i mean alcatraz but ill play
-charlie sheen is the highest paid actor 2million an episode for his hit show
-he parties invites "talented actress" whatever, he locks one up in a bathroom naked police get involved
- i believe a different "talented actress" comes forward interviews with tmz, stern ,spills the beans on charlie sheen and his drug use, how he lives, and her night with him
- sheen is hospitalized sent to rehab which he blows off and cbs cancels their top rated shows rest of the season to hopefully see sheen get well
- sheen decides to call in to radio shows talkin %*&*^ about cbs, it's creators and how he is always winning
-  he takes said interviews to several media outlets to say the same about what i just typed above
- you are here

check online for interviews i mean just google charlie sheen

i wonder if Michael Jordan ever did a few bumps or went rock climbing with Charley while on a break doing Hanes Commercial

since jordan has a thing for white broads I am sure they banged the same chicks 

i wonder if Michael Jordan ever did a few bumps or went rock climbing with Charley while on a break doing Hanes Commercial

since jordan has a thing for white broads I am sure they banged the same chicks 

charlie-sheen-kiss-o.gif

I just made this, but can someone make the word "Winning" appear after both kisses?

charlie-sheen-kiss-o.gif

I just made this, but can someone make the word "Winning" appear after both kisses?

Should I be worried that I can actually relate to what dude is saying?

Normal brains can't process me.

And by that, I mean the average person. Which is pretty low.

Should I be worried that I can actually relate to what dude is saying?

Normal brains can't process me.

And by that, I mean the average person. Which is pretty low.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This dude is in need of help and you guys keep saying he's winning. What the hell is wrong with you. Have you watched the interview? Dude mind = blown right now. He's on a track to disaster or death and he's winning? Money, drugs and acting like a D-bag doesn't make you a winner.
QFT

When he ends up on the news ODed again or dead, we'll see how many people still think he's winning. It's humorous though, but for a man with a family, it's not cool IMO. And yea, he's gonna go back to "using" if he hasn't already.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This dude is in need of help and you guys keep saying he's winning. What the hell is wrong with you. Have you watched the interview? Dude mind = blown right now. He's on a track to disaster or death and he's winning? Money, drugs and acting like a D-bag doesn't make you a winner.
QFT

When he ends up on the news ODed again or dead, we'll see how many people still think he's winning. It's humorous though, but for a man with a family, it's not cool IMO. And yea, he's gonna go back to "using" if he hasn't already.

Back
Top Bottom