Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

why are people acting like he is not sober???....he took a drug test and had the results released to the world....are the news ppl lying to us?

He probably used someone elses urine for the drug test.

How can you say that guy isn't on drugs after watching that interview?

why are people acting like he is not sober???....he took a drug test and had the results released to the world....are the news ppl lying to us?

He probably used someone elses urine for the drug test.

How can you say that guy isn't on drugs after watching that interview?

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

Always fam... But I can totally respect Charlie living and enjoying his life the way he sees fit. He's mad a ton of money and has the wealth and freedom to basically do whatever he wants. Live and let live basically. His drug consumption and mental capacity has no bearing on my life whatsoever so I could care less if he's sober or not. If his interviews are entertaining I'm going to laugh. Point blank, period.

However I also think he has to realize that every action has consequences. He's lost his wife, his job, and now his kids and has no one to blame but himself. If he's cool with that then I say keep on winning, bro. But if he wants any of that back he'll have to accept more conventional forms of help and rehabilitation.

Couldn't have it said it better.

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

Always fam... But I can totally respect Charlie living and enjoying his life the way he sees fit. He's mad a ton of money and has the wealth and freedom to basically do whatever he wants. Live and let live basically. His drug consumption and mental capacity has no bearing on my life whatsoever so I could care less if he's sober or not. If his interviews are entertaining I'm going to laugh. Point blank, period.

However I also think he has to realize that every action has consequences. He's lost his wife, his job, and now his kids and has no one to blame but himself. If he's cool with that then I say keep on winning, bro. But if he wants any of that back he'll have to accept more conventional forms of help and rehabilitation.

Couldn't have it said it better.

he's living his life...props to him for doing so...you give me that amount per episode and that control and my interviews would be epic as well-

he can demand whatever b/c again they are raking in the cash with the show...thats why they can afford to pay him the 2mil...and rightfully so the 3 mil if he wants it...without him theres pretty much no show- he just knows his worth and aint afraid to flex
pimp.gif

if i was one of the other cast mates id be shivering refreshing TMZ every 2 minutes to see what he's up to cause once the cash cow leaves that lottery is over

he's living his life...props to him for doing so...you give me that amount per episode and that control and my interviews would be epic as well-

he can demand whatever b/c again they are raking in the cash with the show...thats why they can afford to pay him the 2mil...and rightfully so the 3 mil if he wants it...without him theres pretty much no show- he just knows his worth and aint afraid to flex
pimp.gif

if i was one of the other cast mates id be shivering refreshing TMZ every 2 minutes to see what he's up to cause once the cash cow leaves that lottery is over

I don't know much about his relationship with his wife, but I feel bad for her. He's winning and completely neglecting her. Other then that rock on

I don't know much about his relationship with his wife, but I feel bad for her. He's winning and completely neglecting her. Other then that rock on

What I don't understand is why ppl are saying he's spiraling out of control. Do ya'll realize how long he's been going this hard? Son is on cruise control.

What I don't understand is why ppl are saying he's spiraling out of control. Do ya'll realize how long he's been going this hard? Son is on cruise control.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They lie to us multiple times within an HOUR. What makes me want to believe anyhting they have to say?
the_optimist.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom