Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

why are people acting like he is not sober???....he took a drug test and had the results released to the world....are the news ppl lying to us?

They lie to us multiple times within an HOUR. What makes me want to believe anyhting they have to say?
the_optimist.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

All he needs to do now is do a photoshoot with Terry Richardson for a supreme tee and dudes will literally start drinking his piss at clubs.

All he needs to do now is do a photoshoot with Terry Richardson for a supreme tee and dudes will literally start drinking his piss at clubs.

Originally Posted by Kramer

I don't know much about his relationship with his wife, but I feel bad for her. He's winning and completely neglecting her. Other then that rock on

You do realize she uses drugs and has been in and out of rehab herself too, right?

Originally Posted by Kramer

I don't know much about his relationship with his wife, but I feel bad for her. He's winning and completely neglecting her. Other then that rock on

You do realize she uses drugs and has been in and out of rehab herself too, right?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

A Charlie Sheen Supreme tee would be my first
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

A Charlie Sheen Supreme tee would be my first
pimp.gif

He used someone else's piss/ the media is lying about his results

....do yall hear yourselves right now?
roll.gif

Yall waves are on SWIM underneath those tin foil durags.....Media hates when a star tries to make himself bigger than Hollywood..why would they say he was sober when he wasnt? How do they gain???

If he OD's....ok?? That's our fault?? If we are entertained and appreciate some of the ++#$ he says...that urges him to coke himself into a casket? Isnt that still a personal decision he makes?

Dont get me wrong...Sheen is bat**** CRAZY at this point but yall are just grasping for straws now....I feel for his kids but i've already said that..and their mom is an addict too so....she's also not on her game....

He used someone else's piss/ the media is lying about his results

....do yall hear yourselves right now?
roll.gif

Yall waves are on SWIM underneath those tin foil durags.....Media hates when a star tries to make himself bigger than Hollywood..why would they say he was sober when he wasnt? How do they gain???

If he OD's....ok?? That's our fault?? If we are entertained and appreciate some of the ++#$ he says...that urges him to coke himself into a casket? Isnt that still a personal decision he makes?

Dont get me wrong...Sheen is bat**** CRAZY at this point but yall are just grasping for straws now....I feel for his kids but i've already said that..and their mom is an addict too so....she's also not on her game....

Back
Top Bottom