Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

This dude
laugh.gif

Not surprised he tested clean. Coke only stays in your system 2-3 days and from what I've heard that's his drug of choice, not weed, opiates, etc.

Dude is a full blown phycho and needs help. Just look at his face in that interview, looks tired and run down.

Not surprised he tested clean. Coke only stays in your system 2-3 days and from what I've heard that's his drug of choice, not weed, opiates, etc.

Dude is a full blown phycho and needs help. Just look at his face in that interview, looks tired and run down.

I praise what he says about being sober and how it's all up to him without rehab etc.
pimp.gif
I'm pretty sure if more people had faith in themselves, they could get past it as well. But anyways watching this interview is
laugh.gif

I praise what he says about being sober and how it's all up to him without rehab etc.
pimp.gif
I'm pretty sure if more people had faith in themselves, they could get past it as well. But anyways watching this interview is
laugh.gif

He's the only reason why Two and a Half Men is still being watched by many people.
they should just give him what he wants. imo

He's the only reason why Two and a Half Men is still being watched by many people.
they should just give him what he wants. imo

I don't care what anybody says....He kept it too G' in that interview, there were so many quotables.
pimp.gif

I don't care what anybody says....He kept it too G' in that interview, there were so many quotables.
pimp.gif

Yo this guy is crazy 
laugh.gif
son really said Wow! What Does That Mean? to accusations of being bipolar.
Bi-Winning.
but dude needs help badly

Yo this guy is crazy 
laugh.gif
son really said Wow! What Does That Mean? to accusations of being bipolar.
Bi-Winning.
but dude needs help badly

- i got $100 that says now you're going to have cats claiming they got that 'Charlie Sheen' for the low.

- i got $100 that says now you're going to have cats claiming they got that 'Charlie Sheen' for the low.

Back
Top Bottom