Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

^without a doubt

jeezy already has a sheen line though

"That's why I got this glass pot and this triple beam (what)
I tell 'em Money Talks like Charlie Sheen (ay)"

^without a doubt

jeezy already has a sheen line though

"That's why I got this glass pot and this triple beam (what)
I tell 'em Money Talks like Charlie Sheen (ay)"

This dude is in need of help and you guys keep saying he's winning. What the hell is wrong with you. Have you watched the interview? Dude mind = blown right now. He's on a track to disaster or death and he's winning? Money, drugs and acting like a D-bag doesn't make you a winner.

This dude is in need of help and you guys keep saying he's winning. What the hell is wrong with you. Have you watched the interview? Dude mind = blown right now. He's on a track to disaster or death and he's winning? Money, drugs and acting like a D-bag doesn't make you a winner.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

20b0obk.gif

20b0obk.gif

I'm sayin'. He made a few points but his swag isn't going to be on this level for long. He's going to crash hard. Still funny stuff, though.

I'm sayin'. He made a few points but his swag isn't going to be on this level for long. He's going to crash hard. Still funny stuff, though.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

He's the only reason why Two and a Half Men is still being watched by many people.
they should just give him what he wants. imo

And why does he deserve that?They are going to cancel the show and tell him to kick rocks.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

He's the only reason why Two and a Half Men is still being watched by many people.
they should just give him what he wants. imo

And why does he deserve that?They are going to cancel the show and tell him to kick rocks.

this dude Carlos Estevez needs to stop thinking hes stronger than the jews.

they gonna black list his +%% wehn martin dies.

this dude Carlos Estevez needs to stop thinking hes stronger than the jews.

they gonna black list his +%% wehn martin dies.

But but RKO... he's... "winning".It doesn't matter if he dies a miserable death because he'll always be remembered for one thing... "winning".

But but RKO... he's... "winning".It doesn't matter if he dies a miserable death because he'll always be remembered for one thing... "winning".

Back
Top Bottom